THE TRUTH IS LIKE A STRIKING LIGHTNING IN A THUNDERSTORM

"Lightning makes no sound

Until it STRIKES!"

- Martin Luther King, Jr. - 

******

"Can this be a progress or a regress? Let see!" JingYi thought and end up with a smirk.

"JingYi." SiZhui reprimand softly as he knows what his brother is up to.

It had been weeks since the Discussion Conference held at the GusuLan Sect, had been weeks since that unfortunate events that takes place and had been weeks since Jin Ling's outburst of admissions. Since then, he always keep himself busy doing night hunting or keep holing himself up in his room at Koi Tower just to avoid stepping his feet at Lotus Pier.

After the mess that he made, he just cannot face his Uncle Jiang Cheng without fear of keeping his mouth shut again and his Uncle Cheng's threat "I'm gonna break your legs" while ZiDian's sizzled in its glowing splendor.

Today, he is doing his usual night hunting without seems focusing at the matter at hand and even seems so distraught of the events and his mistakes weeks ago that he did not felt the presence of the two cultivators he made friends a month ago.

"Young master Jin?" SiZhui tried his best to call Jin Ling from his thoughts but to no avail.

The two cultivators look at each other and SiZhui nods.

"Young Mistress Jin? Earth on Young Mistress??? Shouted JingYi deliberately.

Spooked out of his wits, Jin Ling jumped from his stupor with a screeched. Mouth agape for a second, he then calm himself by tapping lightly in his chest with his right hand.

Ignoring his blushing cheeks, he shouted in rage to cover the embarrassment as well as his blushing cheeks. "What the...? You stupid idiot???"

Without preamble, JingYi laughed maniacally that makes him having difficulty in balancing himself. Thank the heavens SiZhui was by his side to support the mischievous JingYi. Even breathless, he grab the opportunity to teased Jin Ling.

"Hahahaha....Young Mistress Jin...you... look stupid... just... now."

Looking for help, Jin Ling called out with a pout and a voice so meek that seems he was a victim of bullying. "Yuan-ge?!"

Without further ado, SiZhui answered that call and reprimand his brother. "JingYi! Stop teasing A-Ling."

But it just gotten interesting when JingYi caught onto something. "Oww come on...A-Ling?... Yuan-Ge? Is that how you are calling with each other now?" Now, JingYi did not exclude his brother from his teasing.

Coughing sporadically, SiZhui shut his mouth up as well as Jin Ling with their faces so visibly red.

And now, the place is disturbed by the champion of the teasing game, JingYi.

"Hahahahaha.........Hahahhaha..............." the sound echoed far that stretched into the Yiling City.

******

THAT TIME AT THE GUSULAN SECT DISCUSSION CONFERENCE

"Xue Yang? Isn't he supposed to be dead?" Clan Leader Yao broke the silence that surrounds the hall.

"JIN... GUANGYAO...!!!" Nie MingJue said accusingly and judgments in his eyes.

+ + + + + +