PROLOGUE

Surely what will I miss
Is love, hope and happiness
And to be with you ALWAYS!
😔
******

At Nightless City

A man wearing a black and red robe stand at the edge of a cliff. In his right hand is his black flute, ChenQing. With a sagging shoulders and a shaking body, it only shows how distressed the man is. Face full of a flowing silent tears and eyes red due to the incessant cries, shows the agony he feels at that moment.

In front, are his co-cultivators, no FORMER cultivators (he is now an outcast of the cultivation world just because he choose the demonic cultivation as they judged him to be) who are fighting off themselves in order to owned the Stygian Tiger Seal and the main reason why this RIGHTEOUS cultivators are now fighting & killing with each other; forgetting in the first place the primary purpose of that gathering: to kill the Yiling Patriach, the same person who is now on the sideline, leaning at the edge of a cliff ready to succumb death at its feet.

On the other side of the field, is a man in white with a visible forehead ribbon with clouds sewn on the strip of the cloth. That man as we speak is shaking uncontrollaby not out of anger, revenge and killing intent but out of pain and agony so deep that worry is stretched on his usually blank & cold face while watching the man in black and red robe who is also already at the edge of the cliff in which one more step and it will take away the light of his life. Yes! His light, his love. Now he knows what he felt for that man, and it felt so right but he already saw the end of it eventhough that love he felt for that man has not yet started, he hadn't even said his feelings to that man yet. And yet...no...he cannot lose him, not now not ever. That man in black, my life, is already out of its wit!

That man as we speak already lose so much in his young life, and hope cannot be trace on that man. As the man in white stare on that man unwaveringly, notice that HIS life is slowly diminishing its light and saw nothing but an abyss of hopeless feat. Without further ado, the man in white rushed towards the man in black. He knows that HIS life is already on the verge of insanity, thinking that death is better than living at that moment. That his very existence is a cursed itself. Must stop him! the man in white thought.

Rushing to the other side, the man in white without care in his white robe-turned red and the rules of his own sect of proper etiquette even at the face of battle, continue to fight and kill fierce corpses that blocked his way towards the grieving man while calling out his name incessantly. A meter distance but feels like a miles away already in his mind.

Save! Save! Protect at all cost! Must not be late! His mind is chanting repeatedly. He only saw the person barely hanging on the light and in his own sanity who currently slowly painfully gripping into the darkness. Completely blood soaked and wounded, he jump to save the man who undoubtedly without hesitation let his body fall from the cliff to let himself succumbed into the depth of chasm in which he thought to stay in there for good without means of getting out of that darkness. Peace!

However, a hand grasp his left wrist holding on it tightly. He opened his eyes and saw HIS light. A swell of hope, agony and indecisiveness of his action is taking a toil on him. While staring at each other eyes intently, he bare his heart's glorious desire to be save by that same man whom he thought destroy his whole being, being part of the siege that ruined the lives he saved, the Wen Remnants, and going against him in the Nightless Siege.

While staring at each others eyes intently, each of them know and both have traces of small smile on their faces!

Only they know!

....