MEMOIRS 2020

"Every memoirs reminds us of the faraway and long ago,
of loss and change,
of persons and places
beyond recall."

-Abigail McCarthy-

******

Dear my bunnies,

It has been a challenging year for all of us!

We welcome the year 2020 with a bang, and it responded to us with a different faces of challenges that question our beliefs, undermine our faith and raise awareness to each and everyone's health. In a blink of an eye, we lose too much but still it didn't hinder us to continue living and strive to survive each passing day until we arrive at this moment wherein we welcome another year.

At this very moment, as we welcome the year 2021, with so much changes due to new normal alongside to its health protocols that our government is trying to keep all of us afloat while facing this dragging and still surging COVID-19 pandemic. I hope and pray for all of our safety and continuous faith that we all survive this.

May this year 2021 bring us abundant grace and blessing from God above. Also, a warmth comfort that this pandemic will end, by the grace of God. Let us strengthen our determination to survive this year of "into the unknown."

Let us turn another page & another chapter without forgetting the memoirs from the last pages & chapters as we go through with our lives. Though we will intend to forget the bad memories of what the year 2020 brought upon each and everyone of us, we are nothing without it as it build us a new foundation of our lives to come.

"All Well That Ends Well" is a mantra that I put myself into and to you, my bunnies.

See you on January 4!

Continue to keep tabs on the updates, my bunnies!

Ciao for now!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY BUNNIES!