PREPARATION & REUNIONS

"All men are prepared

to accomplish the incredible

if their ideals are threatened."

-Herman Hesse-

******

TIMELINES:

Ø A month after the The Calm before the Storm

Ø 3 months after the cultivation world was disrupted by a Howling Winds

Ø 6 and a Half Years after the Tranquility Arc

******

Time flies so fast and it passed in a blink of an eye leaving the cultivation world in a standstill and in a blur. Vaguely reminds each and every one that changes is already welcoming them though not all or most often than not every person is not drawn to it for no one knows what lay in store for them with those changes. That is being skeptical of what is happening right in front of their very own eyes!?

After the howling incident, the cultivators at every sect is living in a nightmarish world except for those few who knew of the meaning behind of that howling winds. They tend to act like a fearful child who have seen a ghost for the very first time in the middle of the night even when it was just a passing wind. Seemingly which is a pointless source of fear for they make a living out of night hunting as such for ghosts, demons, ghouls, monsters and corpses. It is like something is creeping at their spine that makes them totally oblivious of the task at hand. So many incidents during night hunts has been recorded for the past month. So many mysterious injuries has been inflicted to cultivators and they cannot find any reasonable explanation as to why but it is all the work of the Yiling Patriach. The accidents were frequently happening for the past three months until it was decided to have a Sect Leaders' Discussion Conference to solve the underlying problem they are now currently facing. It was suggested by no other than the Chief Cultivator, Jin GuangYao. And so it was decided that the discussion conference will convene at the GusuLan Sect.

GUSULAN SECT

A week later

The sect is surely already prepared and is ready for the conference but as a sect that is the epitome of perfection, the disciples is still on their feet doing things to make sure that the place is ready for the Discussion Conference. This is not the first time that they held a conference and yet they seem to be equally baffled and like a first timers of handling big conferences such as this. Baffled as to Why?

WHY here in Gusu when in fact, supposedly the next Discussion Conference will and shall be held in QingHe Nie Sect. However, the disciples keep their mouth shut and just keep on going back and forth the whole place. Though the disciples tend to be curious, it is not a secret that their Sect Leader and the Chief Cultivator as well as the Nie Sect Leader are sworn brothers known as the Venerated Triad. And it has agreed upon or much more like a force decision made by the Chief Cultivator as what the rumors say.

Master Lan QiRen is overseeing the whole preparation in place of his nephew XiChen, the Sect Leader whom is currently in the Jingshi.

"It is yet the time again." QiRen thought and sighed. Though he did not approved of the conference to be held in the GusuLan sect, Lan XiChen already gave his word. While stroking his beard, he just want this to be over and done with but it will take a lifetime and over his dead body for everyone to know his thoughts.