UNFOLDING POSSIBILITIES, LEAVING MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS

"We're part of the unfolding world,

Surfing the chaotic waves."

-Rudy Rucker-

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Mingyu is the birth name and Huilang is the courtesy name. A reminder to clear the confusion in regards with the name use for Xinhu Mingyu, one of the Pingzhou Shan Sect.

******

"WHAT?!!!" bellowed everyone.

Now, the fury of Lan XiChen was expected and welcome at this point. They understand without hearing an explanation. Nobody messed with one of theirs. NOBODY! Though that someone is missing years ago...9 years ago to be exact... without a trace at all.

"How?"

"When?"

"Who?"

A chorus of questions were asked after the shocking revelation.

Receiving no answers from the Lans, a continuous whispers and mutterings can be heard throughout the hall. Everyone is being opinionated. They give their views, thoughts and feelings without trying to be dogmatic. For the very first time, Clan Leader Su remained silent.

"Which is very unusual." Nie HuaiSang thought. He keep his eyes to the blunderbuss Clan Leader since the discussion conference, silently yet sharply observing without missing even a minute breath. "He seems having a hard time breathing which seems odd. How and why?"

"Those are not important." Bingwen said utters softly while touching his chin thoughtfully. He seems to be in his own world that he overlooked the blazing glares and judging gazes of the other cultivators around him. Yaozu and Minzhe quirked their eyebrows inquisitively. An awkward smile adorned Wenfan's gentle face and Huilang's stoic expression.

Unhesitatingly, Yaozu smacked the back of Bingwen's head. He then leaned over and whispered something to Bingwen. "What are you implying? Answer the damn question before the others think we did it, idiot!"

"Oh, come on Yaozu! How can you act stupid like them?" Yaozu is ready to smack him again when Bingwen fluidly side-stepped.

"What I mean is that those are not the questions that we should be asking for we can answer those subjectively. The most pressing question we should be asking is as to WHY? Why is that someone want to steal the spiritual tools owned by no other than the Hanguang-Jun? Does it be that he took a liking of owning such treasured spiritual tools thinking that he can wield it? As to what expense does he risk his life to get the impossible, "useless-at-the-moment" spiritual tools of Bichen and Wangji? Why does it happen during this discussion conference? Why?... Why?... Why?... Did you get it or you want me to shake that misplaced brain of yours to understand?" Bingwen unceasingly throw questions after questions to Yaozu unintentionally letting others heard it eventually making the main hall succumb in silence.

When Bingwen turned to see what is going on, he was confronted with curious, dumbfounding expressions from the others. It took a while before he understood what is happening and he impishly react by putting his hands at the back of his head while scratching it. "Hehe...sorry for interrupting!"

"That comical expression is similar to A-Xian. Everything he did seems the same with my A-Xian!" Jin YanLi exclaimed. She look on her left at her younger brother but he seemed out of it also. "A-Cheng!" Jin YanLi wanted to hug his brother. She knows that her Di-di is rambling in his thoughts and the possibilities it showed.