HOWLING WINDS

"That night the wind was howling

almost like a wolf

and there were some real wolves

off to the west giving it lessons."

-George R.R. Martin-

******

The morning wind spread its fresh smell. The cultivators are already up and feel the wind surrounds them, that wind that lets them live in their prime. Wasted no time, they breathe it in before it's gone.

The day started just fine in the cultivation world. Every sects are already in their feet to work the day of and to accomplish every missions and other job responsibilities on that day. Routinely-wised and even if they are blindfolded, they can execute it perfectly as it already seep into their whole being the things they actually do and must still do.

When the sun rises in its highest, a strong wind was blowing and it felt really very cold and seemed so unfamiliar and bizarre as though the wind comes from different realm unknown in the world. The wind is scary in general... as if the gust is going to come in their direction and will change everything they know.

The howling wind brought secrets in its own incomprehensible language that only they knows. The gust of wind shows how closer the cultivators to the edge as what they seems to know as the truth is now falling like the leaves in an autumn day.

As time passes, every cultivators in the land heard the howl of the wind that brought shivers in their spines and long drear storm on its heavy wings into their deepest souls. The wind gathers and remembers the voices of old and the unforgotten, then shifted it all to the corners of the world as well to the leaves and the fields for them to talk and tell the tales of its unending journey.

**************************

P.S.

The story has just started my bunnies. Grab the rails for it will be a rollercoaster ride from now on. Hope you will like it. Your supports are what makes me inspire to continue this journey. This fan fiction is not just an entertainment of sort, I pray that you will learn something valuable in this story that can make a better point of view about life amidst the chaos we are facing right now. Whether from disasters or in politics, let us continue to strive to live and never give up.

Ciao! my bunnies.