HOW IT ALL STARTED: THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL

"Everything's in the mind. That's where it all starts.

Knowing what you want is the first step

 toward getting it."

-Mae West-

******

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

My bunnies,

It has been a while since the last time I published a chapter or two. It's been a hectic weeks of work since I welcome 2021. Another reason is that I found a new hobby and that is making resin crafts. It started a simple favor from my sister to make a pendant out from her newborn's umbilical cord and surprisingly I enjoyed it a lot especially when I gave a lot of my free time thinking new designs. As spontaneous as my personality is, I always gave my best effort in everything I do. The new hobby helps me in relaxing my mind and this chapter is the result of it. Hahaha!

Hope you like it, my bunnies!

******

EON YEARS AGO

The world is vast yet devoid of life. In that void there is only an immortal god that lives. That god is alone and lonely. For years, he seeks a different company that the creatures who lives with him cannot fulfill him with beatitude. The god knows that he should be satisfied and settled himself of what he have rather than seeking for more. He knows what it meant to be not satisfied. The worst that could happen will be that he will bring forth misfortune in him or bring forth destruction to the world that he loves the most... or both at the same time.

Balance must be maintain in all aspects of life and that is his foremost responsibility. He is the light & the way but his loneliness and sense of belongingness is calling for him to satiate his hidden desires for companionship and the right to fit in. For him, the world is dark and too silent of his liking.

Yes, the creatures are good company but unfulfilling. The creatures are not enough to be able him to be satisfied with that kind of kinship. The immortal god think that there is something missing, that kind of connection that the creature cannot give it to him. Something...what?!

Yes, he can talk to them but they will never listen or they will?... but they will never understand him nor answer him. The creatures are having its mind on their own and will never have time to involve themselves with his growing predicament.

Yes, they can accompany him but they never appease his desire for a unique and different camaraderie. The creatures can and will always appease him but not for a long time.

Yes, they live with him but he felt alone.

Yes, these creatures have become a part of his life but it seems not.

Yes, he cares for these creatures but did they care for him?

Yes, he seek something and that something is yet unknown.

Yes, he wants something that is like him...

...

...