TRANQUILITY - Part 1

"May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand"
-Sandra Sturtz-
******

9 YEARS LATER

GUSU MOUNTAIN

The mountains hidden behind the cloud is an embodiment of peace and pureness. At early dawn, the disciples of the sect are already awake and ready to meet the new day. Some went into meditation, others already doing their responsibilities at the sect, some were at their own dorms making their beds and some are still in their just awaken state.

At the early morn while the rays of the sun gave warmth into the coldness of the place, the place evokes peace and the disciples can be seen anywhere. Some went to the Lianshi to attend their studies, some went into the gates and other place of the sect to guard it and others left for a hunt. Every individual seemingly cannot be stayed on their feet and always have things to do to busied themselves as to occupy their minds as if to forget something which is unutterably implausible subject to deal with.

The disciples wore their usual white robes with cloud strewn to them and a very visible white forehead ribbon that and no doubt can gave out their identities as part of the GusuLan Sect. Their handsomeness with their discipline posture and whisper-like voice notably left no questions to anyone saw them that they are the embodiment of stability, inner conscious & goals in life with respect to 3000 rules of discipline & etiquete as what the Lan sect is well-known of.

Though the place can be seen as peaceful; deep of their being is a sadness that runs deep at their very own cores for the cloud also symbolizes conscience and represents a goal that is get to be achieved in their waking life but at the moment it all stands still.

Everyone knows the truth or so they thought!

LANLING SECT/KOI TOWER

There is no doubt that the place bespoke wealth and extravagant life. How did they come up with this kind of living is yet to be known?

Still rumors fly and it leaves no stone unturned. Even a hermit that lives in the deepest of a mountain knows that wealth cannot and should not to be taken lightly & carelessly for it all speaks in its highest form when we did not expect it to be. Be it you a normal individual or be it you a cultivator. It chooses who to befriends and who to go against with.

Having wealth is like a basic necessity a person should have for without it then it means one thing: you're nothing. It is like a mundane concerns of a day-to-day life and no one can curbed the truth out of it.

However, as a cultivator seeking in achieving immortality, should that be the way someone's lead a life? The leader of the sect knows how it works and with all their wealth, they worked it all to their favors. Be it greediness or power, the sect is living in the top of it, taking advantage of the opportunity it offers.

And of course, they know and they are proud of it or at least to some few.

QINGHE NIE SECT

A sect that said to only believe in truth and uphold justice highly and take the sinner unkindly, a treatment only the sect knows of its darkest truth.

Known also as the Unclean Realm, the appearance is dark itself and the structure is severe; it is more akin to a fortress than a palace. As they are descended from butchers, the sect is also a well-known for great strength and a violent fighting style. They used not the usual swords but a curbed saber and as a result of their cultivation style, every Nie Sect leaders has eventually grown irritable and died of a qi deviation.

At shi yi dian (11:00 o'clock), an unusual calmness is present at the hall of the Nie sect although the hall is not having the grandiosity of the Koi Tower and as peaceful as GusuLan sect, it speaks strength and majesty. A strummed of a zither and a sound of a flute can be heard at the vast of the said hall. Everyone who can hear the sound of the music felt they are being soothe to their core and their soul is being lift up. At the very front is a man sitting upfront and in a rigid manner in a throne-like chair made of bronze. The man is shaking slightly with unconcealed qi deviating energy. Calmness is yet to come to that person as he had difficulties with his qi deviation. In the center of the hall are two men dressed in bluish white and gold sitting comfortably while playing with their chosen instrument.

The music withheld too much power no one knows but the purpose of it. It lessens the qi deviating force residing inside of the man sitting up front. The force, that dark energy is fighting itself to get out and devour the man.

At the shadowy part of the hall behind the large pillar is man whose face is half-covered with his customized fan and a wondrous landscape painted by the owner himself can be seen in such a humble fan. Though the beauty it represent, the holder is shivering slightly and fear is slowly consuming his whole being, afraid of his brother's safety. Hoping and praying to the gods to answer his incessant pleas of not taking his brother away from him.

Will the gods listen and hear his prayers?

Only the gods know.