IN TIME

"Time ripens all things; with Time

all things are revealed; Time

is the father of truth."

-Anonymous-

******

A heavy sigh left Jin Ling's mouth for an nth time. No one knows what is currently in his mind that he seems to be so preoccupied even at night hunt. The two cultivators whom Jin Ling have met last time, SiZhui and JingYi, was quite worried of the young master's current mood. It is unusual for Jin Ling to be quiet at this moment, and JingYi is very worried of this very unusual temperament the young master Jin shows, not that he will admit it in his lifetime. Honestly, he and SiZhui uncharacteristically and secretly babied the young master Jin as he was the youngest out of the three of them.

Since they met, JingYi will never denied that him and young master Jin will always bicker and clash even at the smallest nonsense thing and honestly, he was even proud of it for it is always his favorite pastime to messed up with his Fufu Wei WuXian, his brother SiZhui, his Jiaofu Xue Yang and now, young master Jin. For him, he already found the 'greatest soul brothers' he could ever have and he just felt the luckiest to find them at an early age. These two accepted him in an unconventional ways more than others of his age.

"What more if he was living and growing up in the Lan Sect devoid of humor and life with 3, 000 rules to follow? That he cannot fathom dealing with! Sorry Fuqin." JingYi shivered incredulously just thinking about it.

"Can this be a progress or a regress? Let see!" JingYi thought and end up with a smirk.

"JingYi." SiZhui reprimand softly as he knows what his brother is up to.

******

YUNMENGJIANG SECT

Madam Jin YanLi along with his husband Jin ZiXuan and the Chief Cultivator Jin GuangYao is visiting the YunmengJiang Sect. On the way to Lotus Pier, they come across Sect Leader Lan XiChen who is also visiting the sect.

After the events that takes place at the Lan Sect and somewhat revealing the relationship between the sect leaders of the Lan and Jiang, Lan XiChen has been visiting lately the YunmengJiang Sect. It is already a known fact in the whole town about the rumored relationship of the First Jade of Gusu and their Sect Leader and they have no qualms about it but earnestly happy of the turn of events. For them, it is high time that their Sect Leader found happiness after all the pains he had been through with all those years that passed.

Former Jiang Sect Leader, Jiang Fengmian and his wife, Madam Yu Ziyuan was opened of the possibilities between their son Jiang WanYin and the First Jade of Gusu, Lan XiChen. At first, they somewhat recoiled for the fact that there will be no heir left for the Sect but the happiness of their son whenever the Sect Leader Lan visited them or their son cannot be doubted and hesitatingly, after Lan XiChen asked their permission to continue his courtship and relationship with Jiang WanYin, they accepted. It takes time to wholeheartedly acknowledge their relationship but after the sufferings and a whole lot of pain their son endured, the couple cannot find it in themselves to ruin that one thing that make their son happy.

When they arrived, the guards bowed and greeted them with respect.

"Greetings! Chief Cultivator, Sect Leader Lan, Master Jin and Madam Jin."

In response, the four figures bowed and greeted the same.

"Greetings!"

"Sect Leader Jiang is in his study along with Master Jiang." One of the guards informed them.