🅃🄷🄴 🄼🅄🅂🄴🅄🄼

Of all places, they had to go to a museum

Of all places, they had to go to a museum. Sure it would work for the younger kids but the older ones? Were the adults really thinking about this?

Like, three other teenagers, her age Evian ditched the group of kids and hung at the food area. She wasn't with the three teenagers though. She was sitting by herself simply watching and observing.

Her presence wasn't seen by two of the teenagers and only one. The one person who everyone thought would hate her but didn't. The one that was so different yet so similar.

Sitting by herself Evian prompted her feet over the table as she rested her hands on her stomach. Her eyes darting from the crowd of kids she once left only to land on the table of three finials teenagers sat. Her eyes slightly grew with curiosity as she looked between the two boys and one girl.

She sometimes wonders what it would be like if she was apart of their group. All because she could see clear as day that one of them was an actual third wheel out of the three. To say the least it was the one person she was so interested in.

Locking eyes with the male she simply nodded her head towards him and lifted her hand up playfully giving him a mocking salute. In return, he did simply lifted his hand up slightly showing that he had seen her but wasn't enough that the other two to notice.

Smiling slightly Evian lifted her feet up and placed them on the ground before leaning forward. Her movement made the teenager questionably tilt his head wondering why she was moving out of her obviously comfortable state.

Silently answering him she nodded her head in the direction of two other males that was going to bring nothing but trouble. Getting her motion he turned his head to see the two males standing right in front of him along with his roommate and the only girl that was obviously pinning after his roommate.

Interested and curious about what was to come she stood up from her spot and walked closer to be able not only to see better but hear the conversation as well. Her small movement made the same boy from before glance in her direction smirking as he focused back on the two boys that were about the same age as he was maybe a year younger.

"My brother asked you a simple question" The shortest and probably the youngest out of the two stated as they continued to stare at the three teenagers for a lighter. "Why are you being such a dick?" The taller one then asked to which the younger one agreed. "Yeah, why are you being such a dick?"

Evian sighed rolling her eyes at the attitude of those two simple-minded humans. All because they wanted a lighter to light up a cigarette. They were literally inside a museum with kids inside of it. Though her annoyance was shot away when she heard the words "Because I can"

Locking eyes once again with the same guy who never seemed to leave her mind. Chuckling Evian shook her head lightly just as he gave her a playful wink before he turned back to the two boys while his two friends laughed at his words as well.