🄼🄾🅁🄴 🅁🄴🄲🅁🅄🄸🅃🅂

They were in the forest by the road waiting

They were in the forest by the road waiting. Just waiting. Evian was ready to beat the crap out of Magneto for choosing to get Mystique here even though it was a good place since there aren't many people that will be getting in their way.

Still, it annoyed Evian to the max as she stood behind trees not even next to John since he was a few trees away from her. Leaning against the tree she closed her eyes to focus. She didn't have to do anything other than wait but she was getting tired of waiting.

Ignoring all of the noises that were being made she went into her water form before melting into the ground as just water. Moving as a patch of water she darted to the large bin container that was being pulled by a truck holding the mutant prisoners.

Finding the nearest opening she went inside before morphing back into her water form "I see you don't need any help" Her voice changing from bubbly just as she turned into her human form while staring at Mystique who already freeing herself.

Mystique smirked at the water user just as the metal door behind Evian was forced opened by none other than Magneto. "Couldn't wait I see Aqua?" He called out as he walked into the container with John following him and the other mutants waiting outside.

John specifically darting his eyes until it landed on Evian. His tense shoulders dropped as he sighed softly not worrying anymore. Since he didn't see her in her spot he got a bit worried about if she left or got captured.

Evian shrugged crossing her arms over her chest as Mystique made her way towards her and the others. "Got bored" She answered in a monotone while she glanced back to the blue mutant beside her.

Before Mystique let herself get caught both she and Evian got closer with their own silent understanding of each other since they were girls surrounded by men. "About time" The older woman muttered smiling as she stood beside Evian while staring at Magneto.

"I've been busy" Magneto stated with a small shrug before turning serious "Did you find what you were looking for?" Mystique nodded "The source of the cure is a mutant, a child at Worthington Labs. Without him they have nothing"

Evian stood quietly taking in the information before watching as Magneto raised his hand and made the clipboard go towards John who caught it quickly. "Read off the guest list" The metal user ordered before John started walking with the other three following.

"Cell 41205. James Madrox." John read off from the page after flipping through the first two pages "This one robbed seven banks" Mystique murmured as Magneto lifted his hand forcing the door open exposing the mutant before watching as one at a time got out before connecting to one person all over again. "At the same time," The older girl finished off with a small smirk towards Evian.

The water user rolled her eyes not caring about the new mutant since she knew Mystique was trying to get the girl to open up her options in dating but she loved John and she was never leaving him. Though it was a quiet joke Mystique always made with Evian.