🄲🄰🄻🄼 🄳🄾🅆🄽

"Drop the knives and put your hands in the air!" One police officer order as he not only pointed his gun towards the four teenagers and Logan but along with another officer on the other side of the freaking porch

"Drop the knives and put your hands in the air!" One police officer order as he not only pointed his gun towards the four teenagers and Logan but along with another officer on the other side of the freaking porch. Trapping them in.

Evian's eyes narrowed as she looked between both cops and then towards the direction of where cops cars were. She immediately knew that Ronny had something that had to do with this from how quick and mad he was when he left the room. 

Stepping closer to John she got ready for anything to happen to anyone of course but for her mainly John out of everyone. "What's going on here?" Logan asked looking between the two police officers that were trapping them in. 

"Ronny" Bobby suddenly said now knowing who had snitched on them making Evian mentally scoff at the little bastard. If she were to see him she made a mental note to beat his ass. Before any other words could be said again the same officer talked again. "I said, drop the knives!"

Evian couldn't help but scoff under her breath since it was his mutation. Logan couldn't drop the blades even if he wanted to. Out of nowhere, there was a loud bang coming from inside the house, and as Rogue screamed Evian moved closer to her to protect her while there were yells of orders being told to of course Bobby's parents.

Logan still stood in front of the four teenagers "This is just a misunderstanding" he stated in a calm but stern voice so the police wouldn't attack them right off the bat."Put the knives down!" The same officer ordered completely ignoring Logan's words.

Logan turned to look at the officer with a small glare "I can't" He muttered slowly lifting up his hands "Look" Just as he retracts the blades back into his knuckles the officer shot. Rogue screamed holding on to Evian's arm while John and Bobby flinched at the sight of Logan falling from being shot.

"all right," The same man pointed his gun towards the teenagers who hadn't done anything but simply stand there. Evian held on to Rogue slowly making sure the girl was behind her rather than in front of her. "the rest of you--on the ground now!" He ordered with a loud tone.

 As angry as she was Evian knew if they didn't listen someone else was gonna hurt or probably die along with Logan. Slowly but surely Rogue and Bobby listened and just when Evian was going to listen she noticed that John wasn't moving to do as he told. 

"Look, kids, I said on the ground!" He ordered again glaring at John then Evian who stepped closer to him worried that another shot would be towards them this time. Scared just as much as the other teenagers' John took a deep breath before swallowing down his saliva drying his mouth in the process. 

Seeing as though he was pushing down his fear Evian stepped even closer to him lightly nudging his shoulder with her own. Her small movement made him turn to look at her and when they locked eyes he knew that whatever he was going to do she was on his side. "We don't want to hurt you, kid" The female officer finally talked but her words only made Evian's anger bubble up.