🄻🄴🄵🅃 🄰🄻🄾🄽🄴

The adults had left and it was the only four teenagers in the jet now

The adults had left and it was the only four teenagers in the jet now. John was still in his spot leg bouncing up and down nervously as he tried to do as he was told while Bobby and Rogue stood by the pilot area softly whispering to each other. If Evian wasn't there at that moment John would have felt like a third wheel like he always did when he was with the couple.

That was just another reason why John was so happy to have Evian as a friend and because of the fact that he's been crushing on her for the last three years though he's been keeping it hidden pretty well until recently.

Anyway back to the present. Evian sat beside John and by simply staring at him she could tell he was getting jitty with how much his leg was bouncing. Wanting to calm him down she leaned forward and placed a hand over his thigh stopping his bouncing completely. Slowly John faced the girl relived shown over his face as he silently thanked her for calming him down.

Squeezing his thigh lightly she patting his leg one last time before getting ready to retract her hand but was stopped when John grasped her hand into his own. She looked up at him curious as to why he stopped her but all she got in return was a nervous smile before John faced the other way embarrassed.

Smiling Evian shook her head lightly finding it cute that even moments ago that he was jitty he was getting all shy for holding her hand. Giving his hand a soft squeeze she leaned into her seat while turning her head in the direction of the base. She was worried about the others too and wished that they had let them go with them because they could have been helpful. Her especially.

After all, there was a huge pool of water right there and she could use it to their advantage. Sighing once again she hoped that everything would be okay and no one gets hurt. Seeing her worried this time John squeezed her hand bringing her attention back to him again. "Relax" He muttered under his breath keeping his voice soft so Bobby and Rogue wouldn't hear but loud enough for her to hear.

Taking in a deep breath Evian let the air fill in her lungs calming her nerves as she let out her breath releasing any tension she held in her body. More relaxed she turned to look at John giving him a small smile at the fact that he was calming her down just like she had done moments ago.

Since she knew that if they didn't talk and only lead them to both being worried she leaned forward to look at John more. With the first thing popping into her head she blurted it out without realizing what she was asking.

"Can you kiss me?"

It was the first thing that popped in her head and since she was trying not to worry her main focus was just on John and it had just come out. John sat there like an idiot trying to register what exactly she had said and before she could take it back he nodded his head.

"yeah"

His answer was short and one word before he moved his free hand to grasp her face. Cupping her cheek while lightly brushing his thumb against her skin as he leaned in closer. Evian sat there not knowing what was happening for a few seconds before she finally snapped into reality.