🄱🄾🄱🄱🅈'🅂 🄷🄾🄼🄴

The four teenagers and older male were finally in Boston not taking too long to head to Bobby's house from his directions on where to go

The four teenagers and older male were finally in Boston not taking too long to head to Bobby's house from his directions on where to go. The car was parked and everyone was getting out of the car still wearing their sleeping clothes making Evian suddenly glad that she slept in jean shorts and a large-shirt the night before.

They were now standing in front of Bobby's home waiting for him to open the door while the others waited awhile. Evian stood behind John a little away from Logan as she waited. She didn't hate humans rather she just hated how people reacted to mutants when they just had powers and other than that they were exactly the same.

Once he finally got the door open Bobby got into the house first with Rogue, then John, Evian, and finally Logan entering after him. "Mom! Dad!" Bobby called out looking around "Ronny! Is anybody home?" He then shouted wondering if his family was even home as the others behind him quietly took in the entrance hallway of the house.

Of course, there was a small noise of John flicking his lighter open and shut as he looked one way of what was the kitchen while Evian looked in the entrance of the living room. "I'll try to find us some clothes" Bobby then said when he got no response from any of his family members.

"Don't burn anything" The ice user then said after giving a glance towards John who hadn't done anything but played with his lighter nervously. It wasn't obvious to the others but Evian could tell what was wrong after years of observing him and his habits.

Stepping up Evian wrapped an arm around John's shoulders bringing him closer to her "we'll try" She lightly joked smiling at Bobby when he turned to face her with a slightly terrified face before turning back around to do what he was said he was going to do. John beside her couldn't help but laugh lightly as he stopped his toying with his lighter and his attention went on to Evian.

Quietly he turned his head towards Evian giving her a silent thanks as he wrapped his arm around her waist walking with her after Bobby. Since he was the one that lived here and was going to give them some proper clothes instead of their sleeping wear they had been wearing for a while now.

Logan, who was still behind them, smiled lightly taking in how Evian was quick to defend John since if she was too upfront to do it John's pride would get in the way. Even if not knowing him long Logan could tell the hothead was prideful.

———————————————————

Instead of taking Bobby's mom's old clothes she straight to Ronny's room grabbing a hoodie and just keeping on what she had. Bobby didn't stop her seeing as though he didn't think his brother would care since it was one of the old ones that didn't even fit him anymore.

Evian walked past the kitchen having pulled the hoodie over her head already hearing Logan try to talk into the item that they found in the car. Ignoring him she kept walking wondering where John had gone.

When she found him he was standing in the living room staring at the large wall of family pictures that just screamed the perfect family. From his answer from earlier this morning reminded Evian that his family didn't expect him for being a mutant.