🄳🄸🄵🄵🄴🅁🄴🄽🅃

The others now stood outside ready to protect the one's inside when the time would come

The others now stood outside ready to protect the one's inside when the time would come. When the Machines would find them. Why? Because they were always going to be found.

"Okay, spread out" Storm ordered before Bishop nodded repeating her words but in his own way "Take your positions" Quickly listening the couple gave each other one last lingering kiss before walking away from each other to get their spots.

They didn't need to say anything to each other knowing they were going to do their very best to stay alive yet focus on their topic at hand. Protect the building even if it means death.

Instead of standing with everyone else and like Warpath, she went to sit on the top of one of the statues. Closing her eyes she focused on the falling snow around her and tried to change it into water little by little.

 Closing her eyes she focused on the falling snow around her and tried to change it into water little by little

(Visual of how she was sitting)

During the whole thing, she made it come towards it like little waves of water as she changed into her water form. Absorbing the water into her so she could have more water to fight with when the machines do come.

Her movement in the focus of water made everyone turn to watch her as she did. She never did this often because it took a lot of control and focus alone. Even at a time like this, they were in awe as they watched the water user use her power.

Her mind was blank as she went into a calm state only for her to think about Bernetta and this stupid stupid war. How horrible things went in such a short time yet no one seen it coming.

"you have to run!" Bernetta shouted as she stood in front of the two machines that came out of nowhere. Her hands raised out in front of her as she continued to wrap more and more plants and vines around the thing to keep it stayed put.

Yet it wasn't working as it continued to simply either pull at the vines or burn them as they continued to wrap around them. "NO!" Evian shouted raising her hand up to bring the water to help contain the machines.

it was just the two of them since the others were away dealing with their own things while these two were in the woods simply walking. The machines hadn't been around much since they were in good hiding yet they were found.