ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: 🄷🄴🄻🄿🄸🄽🄶

(This is just a short chapter of a small kinda spin-off soooooooo)

John and Evian were both together walking down the roads of Paris one last time since they'd been there for a year and a half just enjoying their time there. Since then they've been there for a while the people of their housing road knew them well from how much they went out.

It was like any other day. After getting their morning coffee they were at the book store looking for another book to read simply for John to get more ideas while Evian got to read her own favorite genres.

The fire user was in the middle of walking down the small aisle when suddenly someone bumped into him nearly making him fall when suddenly the wood on the ground wrapped around his feet stopping him from falling.

"Sorry" The person muttered before quickly grabbing on to John and pulling him with her into the back part of the book store away from the open glass windows in the front of the store. John stumbled nearly falling all over again as the girl dragged him along.

"What the hell" He called out as he finally pulled away from the girl's grip while they stood behind one of the thick bookshelves for even more coverage. "Who are you and why are you pulling me with you?" He snapped showing his aggression since he didn't know who the person was.

Before the younger girl could say anything Evian was pulling John's wrist to get him to step away from the girl. "What's wrong?" The water user asked as she held a small stack of books with her other hand. John didn't answer as Evian scanned her eyes forward to see the girl. "Who's she?"

John opened his mouth to state a rude comment but the ring of the entrance doorbell ringing and a loud booming voice stopped him. "Bernetta Robin! We know you are in here!" The voice spoke in English confusing other customers in the bookstore even though it was a few.

The girl, who pulled and bumped into John, stiffened at the voice and the name that was called. Connecting the dots Evian stepped forward ready to ask questions on why they were looking for her but stopped when John's arm darted forward stopping his girlfriend in her tracks.

She was surprised. John never stopped her from doing anything. Yet she was curious as to why he was doing this so she stopped as he instructed silently. The fire mutant stared down at the girl with a stern but soft look. He knew when someone was running away from someone even more dangerous. He had run away for years. He could tell.

"Stick with us" Was all he said before turning to look at Evian silently asking her to help him on protecting the girl. Not questioning him she nodded stepping on the other side of the girl who stood there not processing what was happening.

Two strangers were helping her without even knowing her. "But" The girl started off but quickly shut up when the same voice yelled again. "Bernetta you know what happens when just keep hiding!" Evian couldn't stop herself as she scoffed at the man's threat. Was this guy really that threatening.