🅃🄷🄴 🄰🅃🅃🄰🄲🄺

Evian was inside her room having finished showering hours before and yet she was still awake

Evian was inside her room having finished showering hours before and yet she was still awake. She was curled on her bed staring at her glass cup that was filled with water. She didn't have a roommate like the others because everyone was scared of her because they didn't know much about her.

She didn't have a problem with being alone since she got her own privacy unlike the other students in the school. Sighing she glanced towards the windows of her room wondering if John was awake like her. She had so much fun with him today that she was actually thinking about going to his dorm to see if he was awake.

Could she blame herself? This was her first-ever friend and she was over the moon at the fact that he was just as eager to be her friend like he was to be his. The simple fact that they got to know each other in such a short time made it better for her. Even though they didn't go through the darker parts of their past.

Sighing she raised her hand towards the glass filled with water. She never went to bed without because of the element. It always calmed her down to the point that she needed it right next to her even as she slept.

Slowly she forced the water out of the glass as she watched it go into the air and up. Water wasn't the only thing she could manipulate. SHe could actually manipulate everything that was liquid yet she never took it far from the basic liquid of water. She was too scared to explore. To scared that she might actually hurt someone.

Sighing she played with the water letting it defy gravity while she slowly turned to use both of her hands

Sighing she played with the water letting it defy gravity while she slowly turned to use both of her hands. Focusing solely on the water she made shapes, animals, and even movements of them to occupy her thoughts of wanting to see John. She didn't want to bother him and for that, she just needed to play around even though she always did that to tire herself out.

Evian was in the middle of making water-formed dolphins jump together when suddenly her door was knocked open. Knowing that no one would force their way into her room even John she moved her hands their way forcing the water into their face.

Startled the intruder stumbled back and taking this time to escape she stood up only for a younger girl to be running through the wall and into her room. "Kitty!" Remembering the girl's name Evian ran towards the girl before grabbing the girl and running to the next wall knowing that Kitty would use her mutation.