🅃🄷🄴 🄵🅄🅃🅄🅁🄴

"The future

"The future.

A dark, desolate world.

A world of war, suffering, loss, on both sides.

Mutants and the humans who dared to help them...

fighting an enemy we cannot defeat.

Are we destined down this path?

Destined to destroy ourselves like so many species before us?

Or can we evolve fast enough to change ourselves?

Change our fate?

Is the future truly set?"

Things changed and the world is different more than anyone could ever think could happen. Humans and Mutants were alike dead and gone including friends and family. The world itself going to complete and utter shit.

An older Evian, now Allerdyce, was underground in Moscow with a few old friends and new friends. They were all running trying desperately to stay alive in the cruel world they now lived in.

Trying in every way to keep their species alive and still growing even though they were being hunted down like animals. Hunted down even as more than half of the population was gone and the world like a dead land with no freedom.

The water user was with one of the younger mutants that stayed with them, helping him carry things while another female mutant was helping them in other ways. That was until Warpath, the male mutant turned to both girls looking worried.

"They're here!" He warned making Blink, the other female mutant, stand up quickly while Evian stopped the jug of water letting it spill. Moving quickly she moved the water with her as Blink created a teleportation circle for the three of them to get to the others.

Running into the circle without a thought she brought the water along with her as she landed on the ground gracefully with the help of the water. Their entrance made the other mutants turn their head to them.

"Time's up" Was the first thing Blink said as she exited her teleportation circle just before it closed behind her, Warpath, and Evian. "Sentinels!" The youngest mutant shouted getting all the mutants to get up from their spots to prepare what was coming.

Evian quickly changed into her water form bringing the extra water to go into her as she turned to look at the others to get ready. "Sunspot!" Bishop yelled holding his hand out to the second youngest mutant.

Without questions asked he lit his hand on fire letting Bishop absorbed his power to power up hismelf. The moment he was charged up Kitty shouted for him to follow her to find a spot for them to hide while the others would deal with the enemy.

"Stay safe!" The water user called out as she watched the two-run away while Peter moved anxiously as his long-time girlfriend leaves without him being able to actually protect her by staying by her side. "Always!" Kitty shouted back before she used her power for them to go through the shelves that were in the way.