🄱🄴🄰🄽🄱🄰🄶🅂 🄰🄽🄳 🅂🄽🄰🄲🄺🅂

Not long later after the trip to the museum, John and Evian have yet to talk at all again or anyone to Evian

Not long later after the trip to the museum, John and Evian have yet to talk at all again or anyone to Evian. It wasn't like Evian was avoiding John rather she was waiting for him to come to her first then her going to him. From the years of living in the school, the two always were observant of each other, and even though they didn't talk they would have silent conversations with each other with each meeting they had.

Evian was in the library hiding in one of the many halls of bookshelves when John finally walked up to her. She was sitting in a beanbag in the corner of the darker part of the bookshelves that no one went to. A bag mixed with m&m's and popcorn on her lap while her knees balanced a laptop on them.

She was in the middle of having her annual movie watching when John popped his head in from the end of the bookshelf having taken a whole hour on trying to find her. He didn't even have to say anything since his footsteps exposed him just as he was about to say her name. Pausing her movie the girl pulled one of her earbuds out of her ear.

"What's up?" Evian asked not wasting time as she stared up towards him. John stood there staring down at her awkwardly since he wasn't expecting to see her so comfortable or even greet him like he was an old friend. Seeing as though he didn't answer she tilted her head slightly confused.

"John?" The simple tone in her voice had John snapping out of his thoughts but making him want to melt and die since he realized that he was standing there like an idiot. When he tried to say something his words were stuck in his throat. Coughing he cleared his throat hoping that it would help him calm his nerves but it didn't work.

Evian couldn't help but smile softly at his awkwardness but also shyness when usually he was the badass anger issues boy of the school. Scooting all the way to the point she was off the beanbag she nodded her head towards the empty spot. "Wanna join me?" She asked politely wanting his company since she had been waiting for him the past few days.

Instead of answering with his voice, he nodded stumbling over his feet a bit before finally, he dropped himself on the beanbag. Evian smiled holding both the snacks and laptop ready for his landing and when she knew he was comfortable she didn't waste any time getting comfortable herself.

Leaning against him she placed the snacks between them while the laptop rested on her knees so it wouldn't fall anywhere. John stiffened slightly not used the physical touch from anyone but, soon he relaxed sinking into the beanbag.

Holding out the earbud Evian unpaused the movie while using her free hand to grab a small bunch of popcorn. Not wasting any time John grabbed the earbud before placing it into his ear as his eyes scanned the screen to see what was playing.

The silence was brought between them but comfortable silence as they watched the movie. Evian leaned her head against his shoulder not bothering to notice his hand resting in the bag of snacks as she stared at the screen of the laptop. John leaned his head against her mentally talking to himself as he nibbled on the snacks in his lap.