🄰🄵🅃🄴🅁

Without any other word, Bobby walked away while Evian turned to face John

Without any other word, Bobby walked away while Evian turned to face John. "You can be mad later" She muttered leaning down and pulling him off the ground "Let's hurry now" Not letting him talk she grabbed his hand running to the nearest part of where the water was.

John couldn't say anything. He wasn't mad and it surprised him. He thought he was loyal to Magneto and yet he's not mad that Evian helped the enemy. It made him realize that he stopped caring about Magneto and only cared for Evian the moment they got together.

"I love you" John suddenly said causing the water user to stop for a moment. She was worried he would be mad but he wasn't at all. He was even saying I love you to her. "I love you too" She stated softly as she turned to face him.

The water slowly surrounded them seeping from the sea and onto the ground and around them. Quickly John held on to Evian even though he trusted her powers. He just needed to hold her since now they were free. Free to do whatever they wanted.

———————————————————

After riding on the water the two stood at the road that was still close to the connecting bridge to the island and there. They held each other watching the island while they hid behind a few cars to escape the people that we're already heading to the bridge to get to the island.

"What the hell" John muttered watching in disbelief at how fast things were changing on the island. Evian's form stiffened as she watched beside him. "It's Jean" Her words made John quiet since he knew the old teacher was strong but he didn't realize this strong.

Quietly they sat there watching until they saw people running off the bridge. "Hurry!" Evian suddenly said standing up and pulling John with her when she realized her water was still wrapped around the boy who was with Bobby and Kitty.

John barely kept up as they ran down the bridge before finally meeting the three but the addition of Peter. Not even letting them talk she wrapped water around them again before lifting them off the ground.

"Hold on tight" Evian ordered as she held her hands up to keep the water ball together. Taking a deep breath she changed into her water form before finally sinking into the water ball around them so it would be easier.

"Thanks again, Evian" Kitty was the first to talk as she looked around the water while she kept her hand holding the child who was still clenching onto her frightened. "Always" Evian's voice was heard throughout the water bubbly since she was in her water form.

Peter sighed relieved that Bobby was right but guilty that he didn't trust that Evian was still good. John stood a little away from the others glancing at the water floor and back up to the others he hadn't talked to yet besides Bobby. Bobby himself was sitting down tired with the day they had and the battle they had.

Once she felt as though they were far enough she placed everyone down before changing back into her human form. The moment she was back Kitty pulled the girl into a tight hug while John stepped back a bit.