🅃🄷🄴 🄹🄴🅃 🅁🄸🄳🄴

"Hurry and get up!" Bobby's voice was heard from outside the tent as he walked past it to wake up both John and Evian without having to actually unzip the tent and physically wake them

"Hurry and get up!" Bobby's voice was heard from outside the tent as he walked past it to wake up both John and Evian without having to actually unzip the tent and physically wake them. He really didn't want to step in and see something he didn't want to. It wasn't that he thought they were doing inappropriate things he just didn't want to take that chance.

Luckily for him, Evian woke up the moment she heard his voice yelling towards the tent as well as Rogue's mutters as she walked past the tent and behind Bobby. "why couldn't Logan wake them up first?" It was clear the girl didn't like being woken up so early in the morning.

Slowly sitting up the water user turned to face the sleeping male beside him. She didn't even react to his arm wrapped around her waist because knew for a fact that she moved around a lot and thought John probably got sick of it and held her down.

Yawning she started to rub her eyes tiredly as she listened to the steps of the others outside the tent cleaning up and getting ready and seeing as though the two of them still in their tent she knew that they had to hurry. Sighing she turned to face the fire user and slowly start to shake his shoulders.

"John" Her tone was raspy and soft as she tiredly rubbed her eyes with her free hand and her other hand continuously shaking John from his slumber. Little but little the more she woke up the rough she shook him which eventually woke him up with a groan. "What time is it?" He muttered moving to lay on his back as he covered his eyes with his forearm from the deem lighting that came through the tent.

Evian shrugged turning away from him while running her fingers through her thick hair to get out any knots that were still in her hair. "Don't know" She voiced out when she realized that John had been covering his eyes. "But we should hurry" Her words caught his attention making him peak from his forearms to look at her questioningly.

"The others are already packing things up" She explained as she moved her knees up so she could lean against them as she turned to look at him with a tired look. "Means we're heading to find Professor" Without missing a beat she watched as John got up to quickly clean up. It was clear he was eager to save the professor but also to see who the enemy was.

"Come on" He ordered standing up only to slip from the blanket moving under his foot. The whole scene made Evian laugh loudly as he landed on his back with a groan and when she noticed that he was getting ready to attack she got up quickly and left the tent with a squeal when she was almost caught.

With the combination of her laughter and the loud movement from the tent, everyone was watching them as the two stumbled out of the tent. They were too busy to notice the stares as Evian laughed darting away from John quickly and John getting up to catch her. Though when the two did realize the stares they immediately stopped.

Jean and Logan were angry that the two were making such a fuss at a time like this. Bobby, Rogue, and Storm were smiling slightly since it was the first time that they saw both of them so happy or even being carefree. Magneto and Mystique, on the other hand, were neutral about this completely because they were young and filled with power even if they didn't know what their powers were.