🄲🄰🄼🄿🄸🄽🄶

It was night and the older adults besides Kurt were away talking about things and Evian had just finished thanking Kurt for saving her until Rogue came to thank him for helping Evian while she couldn't

It was night and the older adults besides Kurt were away talking about things and Evian had just finished thanking Kurt for saving her until Rogue came to thank him for helping Evian while she couldn't. Walking away Evian looked around to see where John was.

When she finally found him sitting alone she was quiet as she walked up to him since she knew he could hear her footsteps from the clamping over dry leaves and grass. "You okay?" Was the first thing she asked as she moved to sit next to him on the log staring away from everyone and the tents that were behind them.

John let out a dry chuckle shaking his head as he turned to glance at Evian "You almost died today and you're asking if I'm okay?" He asked softly as he flicked with his lighter like he always did. Turning away John sighed showing that he wasn't trying to sound mean but he was worried. Seeing her not in the jet after Bobby and Rogue screamed her name nearly gave him a heart attack.

"Sorry" He then said as he stared down at his lit-up lighter in his hand "Just a lot happened today" He explained even though she had gone through the same thing as him besides the fact that she almost actually did die. Evian smiled softly nudging her shoulder with his to get him to look over to her and when he did she poked his cheek with her pointer finger.

Evian stuck her tongue out at him as she continued to poke his cheek "Here" She moved her hand to cup his face with both her hands before leaning in. John stiffens slightly not knowing what was going to happen but at the same time eager to know what she was going to do.

Closing her eyes she placed a soft kiss on his cheek before pulling away as she watched him turned completely red again. "I'm okay" She whispered softly in a soft tone as she brought his eyes to look at him. "and you're okay. We're both okay. As long as we have each other right?" She then said knowing that he was worrying too much about her almost dying.

Not knowing what to say John simply turned away blushing red but actually more relaxed than he was before. She was right. She was okay and he was okay. Both of them were okay and well. Even if someone were to happen again the other would be there to help them in any way.

Shaking his head John moved to pull Evian into a headlock before starting to purposely mess with her. His movement made Evian squeal not ready for his attack on her. Grabbing his arms she started to complain saying for him to stop but he just continued laughing like an idiot.

The two continued to mess around enjoying their little moment together after everything that happened today. They were teenagers after all and even with the bad events the only thing for them that makes them forget was having fun and breaking the tension.

And that was exactly what John and Evian were doing. Having fun and enjoying themselves instead of thinking about the negatives that happened. They were just in the moment and happy that they were with each other instead of anywhere else.

———————————————————

The two were with the other teenagers now. Having already done messing around since Rogue had called them and yelled at them that it was time to get back and no messing around anymore.