🅃🄷🄴 🄲🄰🅁 🅁🄸🄳🄴

It didn't take long for Bobby and Rogue to fall asleep too tired of the events that happened

It didn't take long for Bobby and Rogue to fall asleep too tired of the events that happened. Logan was awake because he was driving while John and Evian were awake, not tired at all because in no questions were these two-night owls all the way. It was still silence in the car until John couldn't take it anymore even though he was fine with just sitting with Evian he needed to talk.

"Guess we have to cash out our hang-out ticket right now huh" he started off bringing Evian's attention from the window onto him. She raised an eyebrow at him taking in what he said before chuckling softly not wanting to wake up the two other teenagers who had just gone to sleep. "You're right there hothead" She whispered back as she leaned into the seat with her feet still resting on his lap.

Logan glanced at the rearview mirror looking at the two quietly talking teenagers before glancing back at the road. Silently he acted like he wasn't listening as he focused on the road rather than the conversation that was going on.

"Wanna continue our game and go deeper?" Evian offered curious if he had other questions he didn't get to ask earlier that day or rather yesterday since it was around 2 am in the morning as they drove. John leaned into the seat himself staring up the ceiling of the car for a bit before turning his head to look at her.

"What made you go to school?" He asked without beating around the bush as he stared at her with his hands lightly resting over her thighs that rested on him. She stared at him for a few seconds before she started her small story about how she got to the school and why she joined it.

Evian was always the relaxed quiet girl in school everyone knew yet didn't bother to talk to. She was like every background character in a movie simply being there because she had to be. She was an only child, seemingly having a working hard single mother and an easy life.

Or so everyone thought.

Behind her carefree normal act, she put up in front of everyone she was different. She was a mutant. She was a 'monster' as everyone liked to call them. Her mother was so busy working her on her business or beating the crap out of Evian to even notice that her daughter was a mutant.

The sole reason why Evian even put up with her beating mother was the fact she knew she couldn't survive the world by herself. Specifically the fact that she was a mutant. A mutant that controlled water. The one thing that was supposed to be calm and balanced yet strong and rough all at the same time.

She was nothing like it. On the inside, she was a little girl scared. A little girl stuck in the corner as she waited for time to pass. Evian wasn't anything like the water she controlled because of the cycle.

The same thing every day for her. Wake up, go to school, come home, get beat up, and go the sleep. An endless ongoing cycle that never ended for her. Until finally she snapped.

She couldn't take it anymore. She broke and her feeling exploded as she finally attacked her mother's back. As result she made the fossils explode. Once her mother was on the ground she didn't waste any time in getting off the ground and running out the door without any other thoughts or regret.