INTRO

So guys I am going to give some info on the werewolf committee (According to my book). And also on the rank of the characters. So lets get it! (Sorry jk.)

Info:

Pack: A pack if like a big family of the werewolves. The packs have a leader. They live together and protect each other. Even if they are not blood related, they don't think of each other less then blood related family. Werewolves can either live at the pack house or live at their own homes. Normally unmated/ single/ mateless/ widows and the elders live at the pack house.

Alpha: Alpha is the strongest of all werewolves in a pack. They are the leaders of the pack. All werewolves must follow what their Alpha says. Their wolfs are black in color while the iris of their eyes are red.

Luna: luna is the mate or wife of the alpha. She/ He along with the alpha run the pack. The luna could be of any rank as they are mated to the alpha.

Beta: Beta's are second in command or the right  hand man of the alpha of the pack. They are the second strongest werewolves. Their wolfs are hazel brown/peanut butter brown color. And their eyes are yellow in color.

Gamma: Gamma is the rank below the beta. They are the 3rd in command or the pack's best and strongest worriers. They have gray fur and green eyes when they turn into a wolf.

Subordinates/ normal pack members: They are they rankless werewolves. They are the members of family who can either be weak or strong. If they work hard and train, they will be the pack worriers or they can work in or outside the pack as any normal human being. But that doesn't mean that they aren't part of the pack. Their wolf forms are like normal wolfs and their eyes are like their human form.

Omega: Omega are the lowest rank of werewolves. They are usually really really beautiful. They are also the weakest of werewolves. So in some packs they are mistreated and abused. Omegas are used for bearing children and to take care of the pups. Both men and women omegas can  bear children. The child of an omega and alpha will be really strong that's why sometimes they get harassed. Male omegas are the second most rare werewolves therefore everybody wants them. Their wolves are pure white in color while their eyes are bright blue.

True Blood Alpha: They are the most rarest and strongest wolf known to werewolves. They have only read books about them but no one has ever seen one in the past 2 centuries. They are known to be deadly and aggressive because they are the child of both alpha bloods. Meaning both the parents are of alpha blood. But they are rare because an alpha can't be mated to another alpha that's why they are rare. But an omega also can't be mated to another omega but a beta can be mated to a beta and a gamma could be mated to a gamma. True blood alphas are midnight blue in color and their eyes are of gold with a hint of red (Not yellow, beta have plain yellow but true bloods have glowing golden red eyes). No werewolf even an Alpha can deny a true blood. But a true blood's mate can't submit to anyone except  his/ her mate (the true blood).

Rouges: Rouges are the werewolves which have no pack. They don't need to listen to anyone. They are the outcasts. A werewolf can turn into a rouge if it is kicked out of the pack. They live in the woods/ forests/ jungles.

SOOO THIS IS THE WEREWOLVES INFORMATION NEEDED FOR THIS BOOK. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE CHARACTERS. SO READERS THANKS FOR CHOOOSING THIS BOOK, I WILL TRY MY BEST.

FIGHTING!