CHARACTERS (Main good characters)

1.

Name: Kim Taehyung.

Age: 18 years

Rank: Trueblood Alpha

Mate: N/A

Pack: Bangtan blue moon pack

Is a true blood alpha cold and aggressive toward strangers and evil people. A total softie for friends and family but DO NOT underestimate him. He is the goofiest person. Like to take care of people and is the leader of his pack.

2.

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 17 years

Rank: Omega

Mate: N/A

Pack: Silver moon pack

Never shifted in his wolf form in his 16th birthday so doesn't know the color of his wolf. Is awfully submissive, even for a omega. Is shy and is abused and harassed at school. Is a orphan. Protects Jimin. Can be a sass queen. Do not piss him off.

3.

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 18 Years

Rank: Omega

Mate: N/A

Pack: Silver moon pack

Cares for Jungkook. Likes to make friends. Is a softie but can be feisty when the time comes. Also an orphan. Is protected by Jungkook.

4.

Name: Kim Namjoon.

Age: 20 years

Rank: Beta

Mate: Kim Seokjin (Jin)

Pack: Bangtan blue moon pack

Is the beta of of Kim Taehyung. Has an IQ of 148. Is very VERY clumsy. Jin's mate. Is really sweet and is the father figure for their friend circle.

5.

Name: Kim Seokjin (Jin)

Age: 23 years

Rank: Omega

Mate: Kim Namjoon

Pack: Bangtan blue moon pack

Namjoon's mate. Is the doctor of the pack. Likes to cook, eat and scold every one. Is WWH. Is the mother figure of their friend circle.

6.

Name: Jung Hoseok

Age: 21 years

Rank: Gamma

Mate: Min Yoongi

Pack: Bangtan blue moon pack

Is one of the best worriers of their pack (out of 2). Is Yoongi's mate. Likes to smile and make people smile. His smile can make peoples day brighter. Nick name= Hobi/ J- hope. Hates snakeu.

7. 

Name: Min Yoongi

Age: 22 years

Rank: Gamma

Mate: Jung Hoseok

Pack: Bangtan blue moon pack

Is Hobi's mate. Likes to sleep. Acts like a cat. Wants to be a rock in his next life. If you don't want to die, don't wake him up from his sleep. Doesn't show but cares a lot for his friends.