(8)First time

Here you go guys.. I wont make my readers wait.. U guys will be called goldens. ok? hahahah 

Shout out to my newest readers. Thanks for the support and the lovely comments that made me laugh and UwU =   

@taebabybun123

Thanks again. I love you goldens!

(J-hope POV)

----------------------------------

Finally. Our big family is completed. Jimin is a bundle of joy. He's soo pretty. Not that Yoongi is not. Yoongi has a uuhhh........ different personality?

 He might look cold and all but he's a total softie inside. It's not like I am loving the same person. They both have their own pros and cons.. But there's a saying, "If you can't accept their worst, you don't deserve their best."

I never saw Taehyung like that, when he was in the car. I never saw him getting worried over a stranger but I figured out Jungkook is his mate. Judging by the heart eyes he was giving the boy, he's already smitten in love, at least there is smoke for the fire to ignite.

"Hobi hyung." Jimin calls me softly.

"Yes chimmy." I replied. He blushed at the pet name. 

"Wont you sleep? Yoongi hyung is already asleep."

"I will, was thinking something." I reply and climb on the bed.

"Is it about me?" He asks, his face already falling

I chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"No, I was thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook." I reply.

His face breaks into a smile. "They look good together, right?" He asks me.

I lay down and pull Yoongi closer and make Jimin lay down between us.

"Very much. Only we know how much he wanted his mate by his side." I replied to the earlier question.

"Same with kook." He says with a yawn.

"Ok we will talk tomorrow, we need to sleep." I say and start cuddling him and Yoongi. Yoongi in his sleep cuddles back. Our legs tangled and breathing rhythmic. We drift of to sleep.

(Tae's POV)

-------------------------------------

I wake up around 7:30 am. I look at my mate. A small smile automatically came to my lips. I want to wake up to this view every morning for the rest of my life.