(9)School or Castle?😳

Hi goldens.... I MISSED YOU! But anygays here it is! ohhh btw you see the mansion up there^ ?? It's BTS's house in the ff.. Enjoy. Comment and vote. Pls don't be a silent reader. I like reading you're comments.

~(Jungkook POV)~

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling warmth. I tried to move but something was holding me like it's life depended on it. I turn around and my lips curve into a smile.. Taehyung was sleeping there looking like an angel. I remove some of his bangs from his eyes. I was looking at his face when suddenly I was pinned on the bed, with his body one top of mine. The view was soo endearing to watch. His lips carved into a boxy smile eyes half closed half open. 

"Morning Bub." He said his overly sexy morning voice and dipped his head in my neck. Making me blush. 

"Not a morning person?" I asked because the room was really bright because of the windows and everything. 

"Hmm." He answered making me chuckle.

"Wake up hyung, I think you have college." I told him.

He groaned in annoyance and got up nonetheless. "Correction, We have college."

"Huh?" I am confused. 

"You need to go to college Jungkook. You can't stay here alone. Don't worry no one will hurt you. I won't let them hurt you. Ok? If you stay here no one will be able to protect you. Atleast there you have us. Are you ok with that bub?" He asked. 

I after thinking things through I nod smiling. He's not wrong. I will be lonely here. Plus I want to study. 

"Lets get ready." I said, he agrees. We both took showers and wore clothes. We went to the dining hall and see everyone already there. We all look at each other and bust out into fits of laughter.

 We all look at each other and bust out into fits of laughter

(A/n: All is same except the hair color.. Plus Jimin is also wearing a choker, no hat for Yoongi. Jk is wearing the tee Tae is wearing and Tae is wearing Jk's one.)

"Guess we are twinning then." I said catching my breath. They all nod.

"We look like some kind of gang, going on a mission." Jimin hyung said. 

"No we look adorable." Jin hyung argued. Then they both started bickering about who is right. I shake my head at them and sit at the barstool and start eating the breakfast Jin hyung has prepared.

"Ok Calm down. We are a adorable gang of werewolves who are going on a mission called studying." Suga hyung cuts them off.