(10) Cousins

Here you go Goldens Enjoy.... I Love you guys. Thankyou sooo much for 800+ Reads I am forever thankful.😖😖😖😭😭

~(Jungkook POV)~

----------------------------------------------

"Yahh! Wake up!" I hear Jin hyung's distant shout. I rub my eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness.

"We are up! Stop shouting!" Taehyung says groggily as we slowly get up. 

Suddenly someone's phone starts to ring. Taehyung searches for something. It's probably his phone. I feel the couch I am sitting on vibrating. I remove the cushion that's beside me and see a phone ringing. 

It's probably his phone. I hold his pinky finger and pull it slightly. He turns and looks at me and chuckles. I hand him his phone and look at him. He looks at the phone and then at me. He smiles and pecks my forehead .A smile automatically forming on my lips.

"Good morning and thanks darling, I'll be right back okay? You go and freshen up. Hmm?" He asks softly. I nod and get up and hop to Taehyung's  room.  

~(Taehyung's POV)~

--------------------------------------

We all woke up hearing eomma... Umm I mean, Jin hyung's shout. Suddenly I hear my phone ringing. I was looking for it then I felt someone slightly pulling my left hands pinky finger. I knew it was Jungkook because of the sparks and tingles I felt. 

I looked at him and chuckle at the scene. He was looking at me with his big doe eyes, looking like a lost puppy.  He hands me the phone which was ringing. I look at it then at him. I smile and peck his forehead.

" Good morning and thanks darling, I'll be right back okay? You go and freshen up. Hmm?" I say to him. He nods and happily hops to our room. I pick up the ringing phone in my hands. 

~(No one's POV )~

---------------------------------

"Yes? Kim Taehyung speaking." His voice came out cold as he intended it to be. He was walking towards their balcony. 

"Taehyung-ahh it's me your mother." A sweet voice said from the other side of the call. It was too sweet. Almost sickening. Taehyung clenched his jaw at the word Mother. 'Mother' Taehyung's mother died giving birth to him. She isn't his mother.

Kim Eun Ae isn't his mother. He doesn't hate her. But as I said before, She didn't pass Taehyung's vibe check. Yes, Taehyung knows that giving birth doesn't mean that person is your mother, that person has to act like it. But He lost his biological mother during his birth. He can't be sad about a person's demise, who he didn't know at all. But.... That's what he wants to think. But the slight pain in his heart when ever he thinks about his mother says other wise. The old luna wasn't his mother. She couldn't fulfill the duty. She gave up to soon. She thought that Taehyung will always be cold, so she gave up. That did hurt Taehyung a tad bit. But only for a split second. Taehyung's friends, His family never gave up. They didn't judge him for his outer persona.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. How can I help you." His voice still cold.

"Straight to the business as always I see. Well anyways." Her voice now lacking any kind of sweetness. And Taehyung was glad. 

"Come to the company today at night Taehyung, You have an Important meeting with Mr. lee. He is flying from abroad and he wants to close the deal as soon as possible. Be there by 11 pm. Do not skip it, You can bring your assistants if you want." She continues with that serious voice.