(12)Mistake

Hello Golden's here you go. And happy 10 years with our little Jungkookie, whose not soo little anymore. but he will always be my baby. He was a child back then. also now mentally, but still he has soo matured. He deserves soo much more. I love you Jungkook. We love you. I know it was days ago. but still, i wanted to share it. and sorry for the late updates. i was grounded for no apperent reason.

and jk pls don't starve urself. its hurts even if i think about that. You are perfect to us. AND WE LOVE UR BREAD CHEEKS.

~(Taehyung POV)~

------------------------------------

"Where am I?" I woke up with a gasp. I open my eyes only to close them because the room was too bright. Oh. Wait.. I had an accident...... Moongoddess.... Now I remember.

"OMO Taehyung! You are awake! Don't tell me you have amnesia." Jin hyung gasped.

"Jin hyung not the time. I am going to call the doctors, you stay here." Hobi said and went out.

"N.. *coughs* No hyung I don't have amnesia." I reply to him.

Before he could reply the doctors came in and checked me. They pull out all the iv's, after 1 minute or soo my wolf woke up and I started healing rapidly.

"How's Yoongi?" I ask Hoseok hyung.

I heard him say, "He.. he was awfully quite." I sigh. Yeah I guessed it. He's probably blaming himself. I sit up.

"Bring me a new set of clothes."

"Here I already bought some." Jin hyung hands me a bag and leaves with hobi. . I change in to the comfortable clothes.

 I change in to the comfortable clothes

(A/n: PLEASE IGNOR THE MIC'S)

~(No one POV)~

------------------------------------------

"Call Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung here and tell them to come with a car." Taehyung said after the other 2 re entered the room.

"They are actually on their way here. I didn't tell them to bring the kids because they should sleep." Jin informs Taehyung.

"Hmm.. Oh! How's Jungkook." Taehyung asks curious to know about his mate but he see's at the mention of Jungkook's name both Hoseok's and Jin's face pales. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. 

"What happened? Why do you guys look like you've seen ghosts?"

"Umm.. About that.." Jin starts.

As soon as the words left Jin's mouth Taehyung knew something was wrong. He would have  pricked ears if it was possible.

Taehyung raises one of his eyebrow.