(13)Marking.

SHITS BOUT TO GO DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER GOLDENS. THE TIME YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.. 🌚

~(No Ones POV)~

-------------------------------------------------

It has been 3 days since Taehyung left. No one has found him. Jungkook had locked himself up in his and Taehyung's room. He was feeling suffocated. His own guilty feelings along with Taehyung's feelings, he was feeling overwhelmed.

On the other hand, Namjoon was taking care of the pack. Sope were looking for Taehyung in the forest. Jimin was really worried for his bestfriend. Its not the first time Jungkook locked himself up. And in the past that didn't end up well. Jin was pissed. He kind of knew where Taehyung will be but still he waited. He knew both Taehyung and Jungkook needed some time apart to get their shit together.

It was noon. They were sitting on the table. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi trying to come up with a idea to find Taehyung. Jin suddenly stood up and sighed.

Shaking his head, he went towards Taehyung's room. Where Jungkook was.

The others followed closely.

*Knock Knock*

Jin knocks twice. No answer.

"Jungkook you better open this door now. If you don't I will tear it open myself an I promise you it won't be pretty." Jin threatens.

After a few seconds the door opened revealing a messed up Jungkook.

The other's sadly smiled seeing his condition.

Messed up hair, swollen red eyes and nose. Looking a bit skinny because he didn't eat for the past 3 days.

"Come here." Jin hyung pulled Jungkook into a hug.

Jungkook burst out in tears as soon as he felt the warmth of Jin's body. Those past 3 days he had no source of warmth. He hated that feeling. It reminded of him of his past. That too only made him feel even more guilty. He hates his past but he knows it's nothing compared to what ever Taehyung went through. He had seen how Taehyung reacted that day.

"Shh... Shhh.. It's okay. Hmm? Shhh.. Hyung is sorry." Jin kissed the crown of his head. 

They all enter Taehyung's room with a sniffling Jungkook. 

After Jungkook calmed down he started, "That day.. *sniff* after out date Taehyung gave me this promise ring." looking at his ring finger; caressing the ring. The others listening silently.

"He.. umm *gulps* also said somethings. Among them this was one of those things. He had said, 'I know you don't know much about my past. But I promise you. That I will, just give me a little bit of time to have the courage.' I listened to him very carefully. I still remember the way the he told me those things. The emotions in his eyes. His words. Everything." 

He wipes the tears that managed to run down his flushed cheeks.

"Then suddenly a pack member contacted him telling him that the old luna, his step mother wants to see me. He had told me that his relation ship with her was not good. After reaching there Tae went to the washroom. That's when it happened..."

Jungkook explains everything that happened.

"THAT BITCH!" Jin said as soon as Jungkook finished his side of the story.

"I am gonna kill her." Yoongi growled out and he was going out of the room but Namjoon stopped him.

"Our first priority is Taehyung. We need to find him as soon as possible." Namjoon continued.