(6)MATES?!🐰🐱

HERE YOU GO GUYS. I AM HUNGRY........

(Taehyung POV)

---------------------------------------

We are in the car. Jin hyung is driving, Namjoon hyung beside him. Jimin, Hobi and Yoongi are in the middle. I am in the back seat with Jungkook.

Every one busy with their things while I checked Jungkook. He is underweight, his whole body is bruised up and bloody. He looks soo pale. I wonder how they treated him in his old pack. I will make sure to whip there existence of this planet. No this universe. No one hurts my family. And this is not only about Jungkook, Jimin is also a part of my family now. They both are.

I was still trying to control V. The whole ride home was dead silent. Even if they are talking, they are doing it through the mind link. They are probably keeping shut because of me. Wow I must be in a really bad mood. Who am I kidding? I am in the worst mood.

"A..... Alpha w... we have reached." Jin hyung says.

"Yoongi and Hoseok take Jimin inside and bandage his cuts and wounds. I can be found in my room. Jin and Namjoon come with me." I say in 1 go. They all nod and get out.

Jungkook is still in my arms  and I am still shirtless. Yoonminseok goes into their room to get Jimin patched up. I carry Jungkook to my room. Namjin following me. After I reach my room I signal Namjoon to open it. Namjoon opens the door and I enter.

I walk to my bed and place Jungkook as gently as possible on the bed.

I take my shirt from Jin's hand go to the washroom to change, bring first AID kit and some wash cloth with water. 

(Jin's POV)

-----------------------------------

We found two male omega's in the forest. They are just like me, a male omega. One is Jimin and another is Jungkook. Jimin is Yoongi and Hobi's mate. Jungkook well is a small boy. He was bloody beaten up. And his smell is stronger then other omega's. Taehyung was tense all the way to the house. He was really angry... Power was emitting from him. We all mind linked each other and knew this was not the time to mess with him. This isn't our friend right now. This is our alpha. The car ride was becoming suffocating because of the power he was emitting. His eyes kept changing colors. When we got to his room he placed Jungkook on the bed as if he was a fragile piece of glass, that would break if you put even the slightest bit pressure on it. The way Taehyung looks at him. Make me think of Namjoon. My son is growing up.

(Taehyung's POV)

-------------------------------------------

I after dressing. I take a wash cloth and first aid kit. I go out and saw everyone in the room.  

Jimin was in Yoongi's lap hugging him, J-hope beside one hand side hugging Yoongi and the other hand brushing Jimin's hair. In the couch in my room. Namjin hugging slightly by the wall  beside my bed. Everyone looking at me. 

"Jin hyung can you bring me a bowl filled with a little warm water." I ask him pleadingly. Not looking at him but looking at the pale body sleeping in my bed.