(3)Unusual

HI LOVELIES!!!!! HOW YALL DOIN? WELL I AM DOING PREETY WELL, NOT THE BEST BUT NOT THE WORST. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WON'T BE LONG BUT BEAR WITH ME.. THIS IS MY FIRST FF. DON'T COME AT ME.  FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

AND GUYS I TOOK SOME OF THE THEME OF THE WELCOMEING CEREMONY FROM AN FF THAT I READ BECAUSE IDK ANY SHIT OF THIS WEREWOLF DRAMA AND I AIN'T A WEREWOLF. I TOOK ALL THIS KNOWLEGE FROM READING OTHERE BOOKS. BUT THE BOOK I READ HAD THIS WELCOMING CEREMONY AND IT FITIED WITH MY MINDSET GOOD. IT'S NOT SAME TO SAME I PUT IN MY IMAGINATION TOO. BUT THINK OF IT AS IF IT GAVE ME AN OUTLOOK OF HOW IT SHOULD BE. SO YEAH. THE BOOK'S NAME AND THE AUTHOUR WILL BE GIVEN AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

(Taehyung's POV)

----------------------------------------------------

Today was supposed to be like any other day. I wake up go to school, deal with some whores. Come back do my duties as the alpha. But I wake up feeling agitated and I couldn't understand what was happening to me? I never felt like this. I am a true blood alpha. Therefore every body is scared of me, well kind of. I mean not EVERYONE, some of my pack members and other packs. I try to be as less of an angry big bad wolf. All of my friends love me and I also love them. I am all rainbows and flowers till someone messes with me. Even my friends know that if I am mad don't come near. I have been 18 years old for more then the past 8 months. I haven't found my mate. I really want to find him/her. Love him/her. Kiss him/her. Cuddle him/her to death. Marry him/her. Worship every inch of them. I want to feel loved. I also want to know how it feels to be with your mate. All of my friends have found their mates. When I look at them I see love and only love in their eyes for their mates. From my childhood I have been deprived of love. My mother died giving birth to me. My father never loved me. He sent me to the north to train. Made me the weapon I am today. I was only 14 when I returned here. But I was a killing machine. I had been trained to keep my emotions hidden. Starved, left in the cold snow naked all night. Training 24 hours, what not. After the welcoming ceremony I had to fight the best warrior of my pack to get me a rank. That day was when people knew that they should stay away from me.

~FLASH BACK 4 YEARS AGO~

" Hello, my fellow pack members. Today you all are gathered here for the welcoming ceremony of my son, Kim Taehyung who just returned from the north finishing his training." The alpha's voice boomed through the field. As the alpha finished cheers erupted from the crowed.

Taehyung and his father stood infront of each other. There were the beta's beside the alpha and luna. Between them were a table. The table had a bowl in it and the bowl had some kind of a mixture of wolves bane and water. The oldest witch came forward and chanted some spells and the water began to slowly swirl. 

"Do you Kim Taehyung take me as your alpha? And swear to keep your loyalty to me, to your luna and to this pack?" The alpha asked.

"I Kim Taehyung take you Kim Ji- hoon as my alpha and swear to be loyal to you, to my luna and to this pack." 

" You are now the member of this pack. The bond may now be sealed." The alpha said and pierced his finger with a pin and let a big drop of blood in the bowl. The blood changed color to bright neon red.

And Taehyung on the other hand took a dagger out of his pocket, the dagger meant a lot to him. His old tutor gave it to him when he was about to leave. Everyone stared at him wide eyed at the scene afraid if he would hurt the alpha the alpha backed away and guards came infront him. Taehyung didn't even look at his father. He just looked at the dagger and took it out from it's cover. He bought the dagger to his other hand and sliced it. Taehyung didn't flinch nor he hissed. His face didn't move a muscle. Blood came out of his hand 2 drops poured into the bowl.