(14)Heat. NSFW

I M BACK. YES. I NEEDED TO RETHINK THE PLOT AND DAD HAS BEEN AN ASS. ANYWAYS. WANTED TO LET U KNOW THAT JK HAS A VERGINA. HE IS AN OMEGA. AND IN MY BOOKS. OMEGAS HAVE VIRGINAS AND UTERUS AND PERIODS AND ALL KINDS OFF STUFF.

It has been one week since it all happened. Taehyung came back to the pack house. It took some time but he was back to normal again. Taehyung told the truth to Jungkook about him being a pure blood. 

Taehyung talked with moon goddess and finally she told that everything was good for now. But the real problem was close.

Right now Jin, Jimin and Jungkook were hanging around in Jin's room, they were playing and gossiping on Jin's bed.

When Suddenly Jungkook started feeling weird... down there. He was feeling very hot and was also feeling light headed, he started panting lightly.. The other two omegas who were playfully fighting, stopped immediately noticing the scent change and snapped their head towards Jungkook.

They both looked at each other then gulped..

Jin started.. "Jungkook I think you are in your hea.." Before Jin could continue, Namjoon burst through the door panting.

"Taehyung..." before Namjoon could finish what he ways saying, he was cut of by a load moan imitating from Jungkook.

"Jungkook too?" Namjoon now asks.

"What do you mean by too? Don't tell me Taehyung.." Jimin trailed off. Namjoon nods.

Jungkook's moans got louder. Now the whole house was stinking with Taehyung's Alpha pheromones and Jungkook's overwhelming sweet scent.

"It will be impossible to stop Taehyung now. He's wolf might takeover. As he is in his heat too. It would be easier to keep them away if one of them was in the right mind." Namjoon said.

"Ta... taehyung. Take me to my Taehyung." Jungkook nearly screamed out because of the pain.

"Jungkook n.." Jungkook cut Jimin off.

"Take me to my alpha. I want my alpha." He growled out. Jungkook's blue and purple eyes shone bright. His voice shaky.

They were about to speak but they heard a gut wrenching scream. Their eyes widened.

"Taehyung" They all muttered at the same time.

They left to see what was happening. Leaving a writhing Jungkook on the bed. Jungkook suddenly felt wet down there. Very wet.

He felt his slick running down to his thighs, making his sweatpants wet. The fact that he was wearing Taehyung's clothes and the whole mansion was stinking with Taehyung's smell was not helping. His whole body was burning for Taehyung's touch.

He grunted out, still writing on the bed. Because of the action he felt some friction on this crotch area. He gasped out. He unconsciously started rubbing against the bedsheets.

He kept on moaning. Then his ears picked up on the shout and screams coming from the other room. He knew it was Taehyung's voice.

He didn't want but forced himself up, his first priority was Taehyung's safety. Not his pleasure. He didn't know why Taehyung was screaming in pain.

His feet wobbled, he almost fell down. He took help from the furniture around the house. The noises became even more louder as he was nearing the room. He was sweating and panting. Taehyung's scent getting even more overwhelming. He greedily took a deep breath. Not getting enough of the scent.