(4) Attack

^Its soo cute!! UwU..^

OK SOOO FIRST THINGS FIRST, I LOVE YOU GUYS! HEHE OK ENJOY READING I DONT HAVE MANY THINGS TO SAY EXCEPT I M HAVING PRETTY BAD CRAMPS AND YALL SHOULD APPRICIATE ME WRITING THIS WHILE I AM SICK! OK ENJOY!

!TRIGGER WARNING!

1. SEXUAL ABUSE (kind of)

2. PHYSYCAL ABBUSE

3. BULLY

(Jungkook's POV)

I woke up groaning, my whole body hurts. It feels like my body is being stabbed a million times. My head is pounding. I feel soo tired. 

"Oh, so your awake slut? Get ready and go to school. Eat this before you take the meds." Luna says and places 2 FULL pieces of toasted bread in my bed. Am I dreaming? They never gave me food. WAIT!

HOW THE HELL AM I ALIVE?

I look at my wrist and see it all bandaged up as well as my body.

"Sorry we weren't there to let you die, you faggot friend saved you."

"Oh." Is all I could say. But it came out as a horse whisper.

"How long have I been out?" I ask the luna.

"Not long, you passed out yesterday. Now stop talking and get ready, I am leaving." She said and left the room.

I do my morning routine and eat the pieces of breads. I was reluctant to do so because god knows what they put in it, but I was too hungry at the moment to care. I munch on my bread and finish it within a minute. I take my medicines and get ready. I wear a oversized light grayish bluish full sleeves shirt and light blue jeans. I take my bag. After getting ready I leave the pack house. While I was leaving I saw every one I pass by turning their heads to look at me. Some of the elders even had relived look on their faces? Ok what's happening?

As soon as I step out of the house and I was met by a hug. Ok scratch that a bone crashing hug. I know it's Jimin.

"Jimin lets go I am fine."

"You are far form fine." "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? HUH! WHY? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DIDN'T COME TO HOLD YOU! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" He says and pulls away but starts to beat me.. Considering the fact that he is a midget, the boy sure does have strength.

"Stop beating me you midget. I had enough beating yesterday and I haven't recovered." I say groaning.

"Oh sorry." He says and stops his assault. "And I am NOT a midget! You Bunny!" he says and pouts. I chuckle at his childishness.

(No one's POV)

Jimin and Jungkook start walking towards their collage. People were looking at Jungkook. Jungkook was in pain, every step he took he felt as if thousands of needles are poking him. But he knows he doesn't have any other choice but to go to collage.

Jimin was there the other day. He went home after collage but went to the pack house because one of his friend wanted to hang out. He was talking with his friends when they heard it. Screams that brought shivers down their spines, they all looked at each others and bolted towards the sound. When they reached there was a small crowd infront of the alpha's office. After the luna went inside but the screaming didn't stop. After what felt like eternity, a bloody body was kicked out of the office. Some of the werewolves even looked away from the scene. Every one was too shocked to move and help the boy. Jimin wouldn't have recognized the boy if it wasn't for his werewolf smelling abilities. He wanted to move and help but his feet just stayed stick to the floor as if it were superglued together. The boy was not moving, only staring in the ceiling. Every one looking at the horrifying scene. After a while Jungkook got up and smiled and said something to an elder what Jimin couldn't process he was soo shocked. The way Jungkook was smiling, Jimin thought it was creepy. Then it happened, Jungkook cut his wrist. Jimin snapped out of his trance and helped his best befriend who he loves like his own brother.