(1)First Day

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD. WELL I THINK I WILL HAVE BECAUSE MY YEAR STARTED WITH TAEKOOK SELCA. SEE?? IN THE ABOVE PIC!!!! OK I'LL STOP. BYE AND GOOD READING!

(Jungkook POV)

-------------------------------------------

"Wake up you filthy piece of shit!" I heard someone shouting I just groaned and moved a bit, that was until I felt a bucket of cold water being harshly splashed on my body. I jumped and start panting and coughing.

"Get up and come down you slut. Don't expect me to wake you up every morning. Today is the first day of school and I don't want you to miss. Actully I don't want you to miss any day. You have to go to school every day. Got it you whore?" She spat in my face and I was still processing what was happening. Once I understood I said in a small voice but it's still a bit horse from yesterday's screaming, "Y.. yes Luu..... luna." Then I start coughing. Then she just gives me a look that says disgusting.

I just sign and get up. I regret it immediately. Pain shot through my whole body. I fall to my bed groaning. I just take deep breaths and slowly get up and my way to the bathroom limping. I take a shower. A cold one because I don't have hot water access to my bathroom. I do my morning routine. I wear a grey full sleeve sweat shirt and pants and a cap of the same color. I don't do it because I want to hide my identity because it is not possible. I wore the cap because I feel safe if I am not able to make eye contact. I make my way down stares. 

I live in the pack house. I was an orphan. When I was just an infant, the orphanage head found me in the woods abounded. I was taken to the orphanage and there I met Park Jimin. My one and only friend. From there the we got adopted to this hell hole. I don't get treated well, heck! I get physically abused. But the thing is that even if I want to complain; I can't. Because every one in this pack hates me. Well that' because I didn't shift on my 16th birthday. All werewolves first shift to their wolf forms on their 16th birthday. But for some reason I didn't shift. Therefore every body thinks I am cursed. But I do know that I am an omega. Because other werewolves can smell me. But they say that that my scent is sweeter. I am also more weaker and submissive then other omega's. 

They gave me bread crusts as the breakfast. I go out and meet Jimin. I give him my breakfast. But he looks at me questionably.

"Did you have breakfast Kookie?" Jimin asks me while tilting his head cutely.

"Yes, Chim. I had my breakfast." I lie looking into his eyes. I am good at lieing after years of practice.

"Eat up and hurry we have school. Today's the first day, don't want to be late." I say and start walking slowly towards school with Jimin.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT; I AM SLEEPY. IT'S CURRENTLY 4 AM AND YOUR GIRL IS WRITING THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT..😁😁😁😋😋😋 AND ARMYS PLS DON'T HATE ON ANY SPECIFIC MEMBERS.😣😣 BTS= 7. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.😥😥😔😔 #JIMINDESERVESBETTER IS TRENDING. WHY IDK BUT STILL, PLS PLS PLS TREAT THEM EQUALLY. BTS WILL NOT BE BTS ANY MEMBER😔😔. I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN:

BTS= 7

BTS= ARMY

ARMY= BTS

ARMY+BTS= FAMILY

FAMILY= BTS+ARMY

THANKS FOR READING.

VOTE AND COMMENT!🥰🥰