(5)Wait A Life Time

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK. I AM TRYING TO UPDATE AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE BUT YOUR AUTHOR NIM HERE HAS AN LIMIT OF USING LAPTOP AND THAT IS 1 HOUR. BUT I NNEED ATLEAST 5 HOURS TO WRITE SOO GUESS WHAT I AM BREAKING THAT RULE. FORTUNATELY MY MOM IS ON MY SIDE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I AM WRITING A BOOK. A WEREWOLF AU BUT WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS IT'S ACTUALLY A FANFIC! HAHA 😜😝 OKOK ENOUGH

PLUS SHOUT OUT TO=  @LachuSatheesh

FOR THE BEING FIRST ONE TO ADD THIS BOOK TO THE LIBRERY. 

(Taehyung POV)

I woke up today in the morning feeling a little better then yesterday. I don't know what happened to me yesterday. I wear a silk red shirt with black pants that had 1 silver long strip on each side of legs. I wear white sneakers that had 1 red and blue stripe.(A/N:ABOVE PICTURE, TAE OF DNA ERA). I pair it with some accessories. I also wore blue contact lens. I always liked fashion and I think that my fashion sense is not bad. I put a little makeup and leave. I reach down stares and see no ones there. I make my towards the fridge and take out milk. I take a bowl and pour some cereal and milk in it. I start eating and the rest of the gang comes in the room.

"Well someone's up early today." Namjoon hyung says chuckling. I smile and he returns it. 

"Btw Tae you look GORGEOUS!" I thank Namjoon hyung while Jin hyung agrees with him.

"Taehyung are you fine? Yesterday you were not yourself" Jin hyung comes and touches my forehead. I remove and hold his hand and tell him, "I am fine hyung" and smile at him.

But then I hear Namjoon hyung growl, my smile  immediately fades and I raise my left eye brow at him. My whole posture changes, no one growls at me. 

No one.

He visibly gulps and looks down and mutters, "Sorry Alpha, but I can't help it when it comes to Jin." I smile a little and say, "It's ok hyung but it's not like I am going to steal him form you. You guys are married for moon goddess's sake!" I exclaim he just smiles and says, "When you will find your mate you will understand." I give a weak smile but don't say anything. Sope comes in. As usual Yoongi is grumbling for waking him up and Hobi is well enduring his little fit. 

"When's the wedding?" I hear Namjoon hyung teasing them with a sly smile. 

Hoeseok blushes while yoongi just glares at him.

"Ok ok chill, I was kidding." Namjoon hyung apologies Yoongi just grumbles something under his breath. Jin hyung cooks everyone their breakfast.

"Tae you okay buddy?" Yoongi hyung asks me.

"I am fine, Yoongs." I say not looking at him.

"You sure? Why the long face and yesterday?"

"I am fine Hyung." I say again.

"Nothing just my stupid mate bringing up the mate issue. I swear to moon goddess I question myself 'Does he really have 148 IQ or is it a lie' " Jin hyung says dramatically.

Namjoon hyung whines and pouts.

"Hey guys can we go picnic in our spot?" I say changing the subject.