(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.

Sorry guys it will take longer to update now cus my father gave me limit of how long i can stay in my laptop and it's 1 hour. I need at least 5 hours to update.. I am sorry. He is kind of strict.

~(Taehyung POV)~

------------------------------------

I was driving in Yoongi hyung's car to go home. He really wanted to listen to some radio channel that's only available in my car soo we exchanged our cars for the ride back home.. Suddenly I see a truck coming towards Yoongi hyung's car in a fast pace.At this rate, they will have an accident. Yoongi hyung pulls the emergency brake. Without thinking I overtake Yoongi hyung's car and put my car in front of Yoongi hyung's car just a few seconds before his car came in contact with the truck, blocking him from any damage.

What could I do?? He is my family. And it's my job to protect them.

All that was in my mind before I completely blacked out was Jungkook.

~(No ones POV)~

---------------------------------

"I am sorry Jungko-" *Bam!* 

Taehyung's car crashes with the truck. Namjoon stops his car, processing what is happening. Both him and Yoongi are panicked. The truck driver had jumped off just before the crash.

Yoongi got out of his car and ran to the driver. It was obvious that it was a set up. Or else the truck driver wouldn't have jumped out.

'Namjoon, Stop spacing out and panic later. I am getting the driver, You take care of Taehyung. The car might blow up any second!' Yoongi mind links the other wolf. 

The only thought on Yoongi's mind was it was his fault. He was supposed to be in Taehyung's place.

Namjoon snaps out of his trance and hurries toward the crashed car. It was a bad accident. He was having trouble getting Taehyung out.

(Something like this but around 3 to 4 in the morning, Sorry if this is triggering to some people

(Something like this but around 3 to 4 in the morning, Sorry if this is triggering to some people.)

Namjoon finally gets Taehyung out of the car, He was bleeding badly, His full body covered in his own blood.

Namjoon was shaking furiously. He was scared. If something happened to Taehyung what will he do? How will he handle the pack alone? More over, How will he handle Jungkook?

He knows Jungkook will be shattered. Not a long time has passed since he met the boy, but he took a liking to him. That boy is like a son to him.

He carried Taehyung out of the car, He was only a few meters away when the car blew up in flames along with the truck.