(15) Filthy mouth

....Y.. Yes I.. I am not dead. I just lost inspiration? I AM SORRY GOLDENS. AND THERE IS RENOVATION GOING ON IN MY HOME. I AM BACK THOUGH. Enjoy the chapter... Andddd Dont kill me..

Please.🤧👉👈

"FUCK. FUCK FUCK! OH TAE. FUCK YES!" Jungkook screams as Taehyung thrusts him from behind. Balls deep. Taehyung grunts and says, "You like that princess?" 

"YES! OH FU.. MORE! GIVE ME MORE PLEASE!~" Jungkook sobs in pleasure.

They had been going at it for god knows how long. Sweat dripping off of their body's. Loud lewd moans, skin slapping and pants echoing in the room. The mirror's and windows fogged up.

Taehyung grabs Jungkook by his hair harshly and pulls him up hard. Jungkook moaning in the process.

Jungkook's back pressing hard against Taehyung's front.
"More what baby? You need to tell me." Taehyung whispers sexily as he brushes his nose against Jungkook's shoulders, softly kissing the soft skin.

"I want all of you. Every inch of you. Want to be filled up to the brim with your cum. Wan.. want to have a family with you. Want to have your pups. Want to have little you's and me's running in the house. I want YOU. Just you." Jungkook whispers shakily but with sincerity.

Taehyung knows knows it's just Jungkook speaking in the heat of the moment. But the mere thought of Jungkook having his pups drives him insane.

Taehyung flips him over. Jungkook LOVES being manhandled by Taehyung. Who knew the innocent bunny was soo kinky. He found out he liked a lot of freaky things in bed. And Taehyung? He just found Jungkook even more hot if that was possible.

He starts to thrust hard and deep.

Jungkook screaming Taehyung's name as he comes for god knows how many times. Taehyung pulls out as he come on Jungkook's stomach, collapsing on top of Jungkook.

After a few seconds he rolls over to his side, both of them facing eachother. 

He brings Jungkook closer by his waist. Taehyung caresses kooks face. Jungkook snuggling into the touch. Then he looks fondly in to the eyes of the boy he has come to love. Thinking what did ever do to deserve him. What will he ever do if he goes away or if someone hurts him. Hell would break loose.

He sighs. 

Jungkook furrows his eyebrow as he says in a whisper, " What happened?"

Taehyung smiles softly and shakes his head.

He wanted to say nothing but ends up saying "I love you." Eyes tearing up with the thought his baby leaving him. Though he knows the chance of it is near impossible but he has been just soo.... alone all those years. The poor boy is scarred. What can he do?

Jungkook scoots closer noticing his teary shiny eyes. That portray love, fondness, happiness but the hint of fear not going unnoticed by the younger.

He cradles Taehyung's face into his warm hands. A shaky breathe leaving Taehyung's mouth as he tries to collect himself.

"I love you too. Soo much. To the moon and back. Hell the whole worlds love combined would not be enough to the amount of love I have for you. Your impossible to not love. You perfect Tae. Strong, caring, loving. Words can't express you. There is no such word that can fit u. Because no word comes near u. You saved me. U wanted me. And I know that you will keep protecting me, Because I know you love me. You never fail to show me. I don't ever want to leave. If this is a dream I don't want to wakeup. You are my safe place.  I love you sooo mucchhhhh. Too much infact." He chuckles through his tears.