[ 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬

________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

Flashback

We just got back from saving a power plant and we were arriving at home. "Okay children, when we walk out of the car, you shall not speak or wave at anyone. You must only look straight forward and walk into the house. Am I understood?" Reginald tells us. We all nod our heads and exit the car one by one.

We see all the people and all the signs they've made for us.

"Spaceboy! My favorite!" One of fans exclaim.

"Look! It's The Fear!" Another one cheers.

All the sudden, Allison and I feel a tug on our blazer sleeve.

"What?" Allison rudely questions to the little boy who is dressed in an Umbrella Academy costume.

"Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan." I give him a smile while Allison gives him a look of disgust.

"Hey, Hey. You're not supposed to be here," Luther says, pulling him off Allison and I, aggressively.

"Luther, calm down. He's just a kid," I lecture, trying to take Luthers hand off the kids arm.

"Get back behind the barricade!" Reginald yells, causing us all to stop. Allison and Luther run up to the house while I stay watching what's happening.

Harold, as I heard him say, tells Reginald on how he was born on the same day as us but doesn't know his power yet. Reginald being Reginald taunts him and he gets laughed at by everyone. Reginald pushed the kid up against the as he was ridiculed by everyone that just watched. Shaking my head, I walk up to the smaller boy.

"Number 8! Get inside this instant!" Reginald sneers as I glare at him and my eyes turn f/c. He backs off and I turn back towards the boy.

"Hey," I put a hand on his shoulder. "Just because you haven't figured out your powers yet, doesn't mean you're not special. You don't need academy for that. Also, you should tell someone about what's going on at home. That bruise looks pretty bad," I say, then walk back into the house, closing the door behind me. Only to be met with Reginald and the rest of the Umbrella Academy members behind him.

What kinda cult-

"Why did you do that Number 8? We do not associate with fans!" Reginald complained. I turn my head towards him and my eyes glow f/c.

I walk towards him and he and my siblings start to back up. "Well, you weren't gonna do anything so, what do you care?" I hiss, turning around and walking up the stairs towards my room.

"Come back down here! We aren't finished with our conversation!" Reginald demands. At this point, I've had it. I turn around, walk back down the stairs while my eyes glow f/c and f/c mist come out of my hands and lift my hands toward his head and show him his worst fear.

 I turn around, walk back down the stairs while my eyes glow f/c and f/c mist come out of my hands and lift my hands toward his head and show him his worst fear