Chapter 36

A/N

Hi everyone :)

Back with another update!

NOTE: THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS OR UNDER 18.

I hope you enjoy!

H x

______________

No sooner does the door to Zach's house close behind us am I pushed up against the wall of the doorway and his lips crash down against mine. Our lips move together passionately, all-consumingly, in perfect unison. I wrap my arms around his neck and wind my fingers through his soft hair. Zach evidently likes that as he pulls my body tighter against his, if that's even possible, and his kisses become more urgent. The feel of his strong body against mine is enough to drive me crazy.

I let out a small moan as we coax one another's lips apart. His hot tongue begins a torturous, electric dance with mine, and I decide to lightly bite his lip during the moment. This serves to drive him even crazier as his hand teasingly drifts down my back and gives my butt a prolonged squeeze. In one swift movement he then cups my butt with both hands and lifts me clean off my feet. My legs instantly wrap around his waist as I mould my body against his. Our lips do not break contact even once during the shift in position.

I can feel the heat pooling between my legs, and the way his body is rubbing against me in certain sensitive regions is really, really turning things up a gear. Not that Zach isn't excited too, with a certain member already on high alert from the minute his lips met mine a few minutes ago.

The doorway area to the house feels so hot all of a sudden, and this feels like a dream. A very, very good dream. Zach's lips detach from mine and begin to press slow, hot kisses down the side of my neck. My eyes flicker open for the briefest moment as he tilts my head back for better access. Every time his lips touch the bare skin on my neck I feel the same, tingly feeling rush through my body. A small gasp escapes me as Zach slowly swipes his tongue along the length of my collarbone before trailing his kisses back up my neck. I can't think straight at all. My mind is a huge, foggy mess. But, it's the best kind of mess I've ever experienced.

Zach's hot mouth meets my mine once again as we both frantically kiss the life out of each other. One of his hands is holding my butt so that I'm stable between the wall and his body, and the other has began to slowly move up my leg. My legs are still firmly wrapped around his waist, and I can feel every contour of his body as a result, including the hardness which is present beneath his trousers.

Delicious.

He pulls back slightly so his eyes meet mine. The intensity in them leaves me lost for words. His brown hair is ruffled and his cheeks slightly pink.

He is so handsome.

"Are you still okay to do this? There's no pressure, we can stop here if you want -" I place my finger lightly over his lips as he speaks, stopping him in his tracks.

"You truly are a gentleman, and I really appreciate you checking again. But, I would also really appreciate you taking me right now. Let's see what the great Zach Evans can do."

I raise an eyebrow, and the teasing yet challenging tone in my voice is more than enough to further alight the fire in Zach's eyes. His infamous cheeky smirk appears on his lips.

"Well, I'd hate to keep my lady waiting."

"Mmm, your lady?" I tease.

A small, devilish smile is playing on his lips. "Yes, you are my lady. That is, of course, until we get into bed, then I could think of a few different words to describe you..." As he says this, he squeezes my butt firmly from where he's holding me up and I let out a squeal as he does so. The atmosphere is truly electric right now, and this boy is driving me crazy in every way.