Chapter 11 - Salmon Pink Hair

Okay here's the next chapter! Hope you enjoy! I dedicate this chapter to HeridaAdireh crazyloveman and Dragonslayer900 for following me!
Hope you have a good day/night!

Buhhh-Baaayy (^_^)-/

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Lucy P.O.V
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I approached the hospitality with a bag of sweets and juice that I had bought for me and Levy. After I asked the girl at the desk which room Levy was in, I walked to the corridor and counted down the numbers. "34.... 35......36..... Aha 37!" I said as I found Levy's room. Before I entered the room I looked through the window to find am annoyed looking bluenette staring at the floor with an angry look on her face.

"Hey!" I said walking in to her room.

Levy looked up at me and her face lit up but quickly faded back to looking glum.

"Why so sad?" I asked.

"Don't you remember our phone call." She said sadly.
I thought back to our call from earlier and couldn't remember anything that was upsetting.

Levy could see the confused look on my face and replied, "Remember Gajeel?" She said sighing with an annoyed tone.

"Oh yeah, him!" I said with an evil glint in my eyes.

Levy face palmed. "I shouldn't have remembered you! You had forgot." Once again Levy sighed in frustration.

"So..." I started as a I sat on the wooden chair beside Levy's bed. "Why you gotta stay in here if it's only a broken leg?"

"Well the doctors have to do more X-Rays on my leg and I have to get a cast on. They said they're really busy today so I have to wait a while."

"Oh, okay." I said while bringing out juice from my bag. "Which one? I wasn't sure what you liked so I got a few." I showed her the options of juice.

"That one." She took one from my hands and gulped half of it down.

"So about this Gajeel guy.." I said. Levy sighed in annoyance.
"What's he like? Is he hot? Is he in your class?" I asked rapidly.

"He's really sweet even though the look of him might put you off, but he is seriously a really good guy. For your second question... I-I I guess s-s-so." She stuttered while blushing. "And yes, well he's in some of my classes. He's in my homeroom."

"Ahhh... okay..." I said while putting my finger on my chin and pretending to be thinking.
"So you have a crush on him?" I asked her innocently.

She blushed crimson. "Wh-what? N-no!" She denied, but anyone could see she was lying.

"Okay sure." I said whilst rolling my eyes.

Levy picked up her juice from the table and drank the rest in one go.

"Someone's thirsty!" I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Well I've been-" levy started but got cut off by a knock at the door.

The door squeaked open and a teenage boy around my age with long black hair and lots of piercings walked in holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Is this Gajeel?" I mouthed to Levy. She blushed and nodded yes.

"Hey Shrimp! I didn't know you would have a visitor. Do you want me to come back later?" Gajeel said.

"No it's okay! I was just leaving to get Levy more juice anyway." I say to him while standing up.

"Oh I'm Gajeel by the way." He said sticking his hand out.

"I'm Lucy!" I say shaking his hand. "I've heard so much about you." I turn and look at Levy who looks like a tomato and turn back to face Gajeel who has a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

"I'll see you's in about half an hour!" I say while opening the door. "That will gives you both some alone time!" I shut the door quickly behind me, imagining what their faces would be like.

I was strolling slowly towards the gardens outside thinking.
"Gajeel looks like one of those 'bad boys' but he's a real gentleman. Levy was right, his looks put you off." I thought to myself.

-10 Mins Later-

I was heading back inside the hospital when I heard someone asking about Levy at the reception. I turned to find a blue haired teenager and a red haired teenager.

The girl at the reception told them what room she was in and they turned in my direction to go there.

I gasped. "E-Erza?"

The red-headed girl looks at me and gasps too.

"Lucy?" She runs up to me and hugs me.

The boy behind her turns around and I notice he has a red tattoo over his right eye. He was standing awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh sorry! Lucy this is my friend Jellal, Jellal this is my old childhood friend Lucy." Erza introduces us.

"Hi!" I say waving to him. "Nice to meet you."

"You too." He says and stands awkwardly again.

"He's quite shy." Erza mouths to me.

I make an 'O' shape with my mouth.

"So you're looking for Levy?" I ask them.

"Yeah. How do you know Levy?" They ask simultaneously.

I giggle because they look so cute together. "Long story for another time and day. And before you ask why I'm all the way out here, I ran away but please don't tell anyone like my Dad, okay?" I say without taking a breath.

"Okay.." They both say at the same time again, both looking confused.

"By the way, Gajeel is in with Levy so I wouldn't go in just now. I left to give them some 'alone' time." Making quotation marks with my fingers at 'alone'.

"Okay then. Can you tell Levy we hope she gets better then." Erza says

"Yes." I say smiling.

"It was a rhetorical question." she says. (Hahah this is here especially for you! Amy_Louise_22 )

I sweat drop. "Same old Erza then." I say as she walks away.

After I buy another juice from the vending machine, I start to head back to Levy's room and I look at all the numbers again. I realise I'm lost because the numbers are over one hundred and Levy's is 37.

I begin to wander down corridors, turn corners but have no luck. I start to look for someone who works in the hospital so as I am walking past rooms I look inside the windows. I was walking past room 97 and something caught my eye.

Salmon Pink Hair.

^*^*^*^*^*^*
OOOOOHHH what d'ya think will happen next??? Find out in the next chappie which will probably be out between. 1-4 days! I will post an update on my profile when I'm gonna update! So make sure you follow me.

Don't forget to vote and comment too!

Buhhh-Baaayy (^_^)-/

Xxx