Chapter 17 - The Party Pooper

This chapter is dedicated to MirajaneHime again because she's my fiend and always continues to support the story as well as Amy_Louise_22 and FairyTail_66 !!

^*^
LUCY P.O.V
^*^
"N-Natsu?" I say confused. I looked at his now stronger body and tanned skin. He was back to old Natsu.

"The one and only!" He says smirking. Yup definitely back to old Natsu. His smirk soon disappeared. "Oh yeah Luce, I got a bone to pick with you."

"And what's this bone?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Why did you pay for it? And then not come back!" He said in a whiney tone.

"Natsu. This is not the time nor place to moan over a tiny thing." I say.

"Oh Yeah! I forgot I came to crash this party!" He said while rubbing his hands together.

"And Natsu why are you even here? How did you know?" I asked now aware of the staring audience that'd gathered.

"Some girl, I think her name was Violet?... Well she told me."

"Violet? Who the heck is that?" I ask.

"I think he means me, Princess." Says my pink-haired maid.

"Yeah! That's her! Yo Violet how ya doin'" He says high-fiving her.

"My names Virgo." She says. "And I'm okay."

"NO YOURE NOT YOU'RE FIRED BITCH!" Jude screams at her.

"Jude! Leave Virgo alone." I say at him, while glaring.

He stomped over to me. "What did you just say to me?" He says in an alarming, hushed voice. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" He said louder. The next thing you heard was a loud slapping sound which was his hand coming into contact with my face. "You will call me father!"

The surrounding crowd gasped at what he had just done. My face stung like I'd just been hit with a brick.

I could feel the anger roll off of Natsu. I looked over to him and saw him running towards me- no wait Jude. He punched my Fath- I mean Jude square in the face. Natsu may not be that strong but it was enough force to send my disowned father back a bit.

Jude looked up blood dripping from his lip and then spat to the ground. He glared at Natsu and I knew what his next move was.
"Noooo!" I shouted as Jude ran towards Natsu. Natsu probably only just got out of hospital after lots of operations and he's really weak. This could do I lot of damage to him. Jude was still running towards him aiming for his stomach and I jumped right in front. The force of the impact sent me flying backwards and that's the last thing I could remember.

^*^
Sorry for the short-ish chapter but I'll update soon!

Buhhh-Baaayy ~(^0^)~