Chapter 22 -

A/N: Okay! Thanks for waiting! Enjoy!

^*^
LUCY P.O.V
^*^

It has been 6 months since Natsu and I both confessed our feelings to each other. The day after that Natsu asked me to be his girlfriend.

-FLASHBACK-

I had just woke up and was wondering where I was. I turned to get a better look and found big onyx eyes staring into my chocolate ones. This sorta felt like déjà vu.

"KYA!" I screamed.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!" He said happily.

"What am I doing in your bed?" I asked.

He pouted and looked sad. "Don't you remember last night?"

Now I was worried. What the heck happened last night?!
I woke up in his bed a he's saying 'Don't you remember what happened last night?'
God please no!

Why can't I remember? I stayed still for a minute to see if I had a hangover. Nope I was perfectly fine.

"Natsu! What happened last night?!" I said urgently.

He looked saddened by this.

"You don't remember?" He asked looking to the floor.

"Just tell me and I'll remember!" I say.

"We... You know...." I was telling Natsu to spit it out but in my head.

My heart was racing what was he gonna say.

"-kissed." I let out the breath I was holding. God, I thought it was something else! But I started to remember and blushed.

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts, I hadn't noticed Natsu talking to me and all I heard was "Girlfriend".

Who was his girlfriend? I didn't know he had one!

"Who's your girlfriend?!" I asked desperately.

He made a weird face at me "No one is. I was saying do you want to be my girlfriend." he looked away from me blushing.

"Okay!" I say trying to hide my real feelings. Inside I was doing summersaults and backflips.
Oh and did I mention the 100 butterflies swarming inside my stomach. You would have thought I'd ate caterpillars or something...

"Really?!" He said surprised and I nod. He then tackled me into a hug knocking me backwards.

"I love you Luce!" He said as I stroked his pink was of hair.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

We both had separate rooms but every morning I woke up I'd always find Natsu beside me and I'd still always smile when I tried to move but Natsu would pull me closer and say, "Luce! Don't leave me!" In his sleep. It was really cute!

I was walking from the freshly decorated living room that me and Natsu had painted together, to get the ringing phone from the hallway.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi. Is this Miss Lucy Heartfilia?" The female voice said.

"Yes. Speaking?" I reply.

"This is Lydia McCorville from the Hargeon Prison."

^*^
NATSU P.O.V (FINALLY)
^*^

Luce and I had been watching TV together and the phone started ringing so she went and got it. That was around 10 minutes ago. Where was she?
It doesn't normally take her that long when her favourite TV show is on..

I walked into the hallway and Luce was standing there, face pale as a ghost.
She was shaking and the phone was on the floor.

I ran over to her.

"Luce! Luce! Are you okay?" I say gently shaking her.

"It's him. My Father. He's escaped from prison."

THE END

^*^

This is the last chapter of this book :( But if you want a sequel I'll do another! Just comment if you want a Book 2!! I've really enjoyed writing this and thank you for all of your support!

BUUH-BAAAY

P.S. I'll make on update if I make a sequel, okay?