Chapter 18 - Unfamiliar Ceiling

A/N: I just recently uploaded a Fairy Tail fanfiction about an OC! If you had time please check it out thanks! It's called "The Sisters of the Four Seasons"!
Also the media i added is the cover for my new story!
Enjoy!

^*^
LUCY P.O.V
^*^

I woke up, staring at a White ceiling. I blinked a little. Where was I? Was I in my apartment? No my Father had took me back. Was I in Jude's house? I don't think so. Then a sudden pain shot into my head as I remembered. I was at my wedding with Sting. Some girl objected, I think her name was Yuki or Yukino? Anyways then Natsu came in.
And then my Fathe- I mean Jude was about to hit Natsu and I jumped in front.

I started to concentrate on where I was? I closed my eyes and listened. I could hear a beeping noise and... What was that? Breathing.

I opened my eyes startled on who was in the room with me. I found a pinkette in a sleep. E had tear stains on his face.

"Lushee!" He said in his sleep. "Don't hurt her, please!" He continued saying.

I wiped some tears from his cheeks. I was now aware of the killer pain in my middle. From my chest to my hips. I lay back now breathing heavily.

I looked around to see what the beeping sound was and realised I was in a hospital.

"Wake up Lushee." Natsu begged in his sleep again.

I poked Natsu's face to wake him up. "Natsu! Wake up! It's just a dream!" I say gently slapping his face.

He then sat up abruptly his eyes still half closed and rubbed them.

"Lucy!" He almost shouted.

"Yes. I'm right here. No need to shout!" I say.

"You're awake!" He exclaims. "Wait this isn't just a dream is it?" He asked.

"No!" I tell him.

"How can I tell?" He asked.

"I don't know? Ask me a question." I say.

He looked deep in thought. "Kiss me?" He said.

"Ew! No way! Gross man!" I say gagging.

"Okay definitely not a dream!" He said.

"Oh how do you know?" I say deciding to confuse him. "Have I kissed you in your dreams?" I say grinning.

He looked flustered and blushed while looking at the ground. "No.." He said.

"Oh! Your lying!" I say in a singsong voice. "And If I were to kiss you right now, you'd think its a dream?"

"Yes.." He mumbled.

"Natsu~" I say. "Pucker Up!" I shout. I swear his cheeks were scarlet like Erza's hair.
He looked up at me with a confused look on his face.
I leaned in closer, closer and closer.
Our lips were just about to touch when the door swung open.

"Lu-cha-" Levy stopped talking and gasped as she saw me and Natsu. "Sorry." She squeaked.

Now both, Natsu and I were blushing crimson.

"Ermmm... We weren't doing anything!" I said innocently.

"Uh huh." Levy said is a 'totally' tone. "Anyway! Why are you sitting up? You he to broken ribs and a dislocated wrist!"

I immediately lay down. "I what?!"

"Didn't you know?" Levy asked me.

I shook my head. "As soon as I gets my hands on Jude I'm gonna strangle him!" I said angrily but I knew I didn't mean it.

"It's a bit late now!" Levy said.

My face filled with confusion. "What d'ya mean?"

Levy's face went pale. she looked to Natsu. "You didn't tell her?!"

"How could I have? She's only been awake for like 5 minutes!"

By this point I was angry. "Tell me what?" I ask.

"Oh would you look at the time!" Levy looks at her wrist. "I'm gonna be late! I gotta.... Feed... My bear?"

"Levy you aren't wearing a watch!" I say.

"Yeah, but can't you see it's twenty past freckle? Bye~" she shouted and left.

I turned to face Natsu and glared. He Began to visibly shake with fear. "What must you tell me?"

"Emm... It-its your Fath-Father J-Jude..." I motioned for him to continue. "He's... He's been
t-took to prison." He said quickly.

^*^
Remember to check out my new story!

Thanks!

(^_^)/