Chapter 6 - Fight

BEFORE I TALK DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED FAIRY TAIL 2014 UNLESS YOU DONT MIND A SLIGHT SPOILER!
A/N: Thanks for the votes! All I'm asking for is some votes and comments for a chapter so please, It gives me inspiration when I have writers block!
Anyways onto the story!
----------
LUCY'S P.O.V
-----------

I was sitting in my bedroom, staring at the doll that was lying on my bed. I know what you're thinking, 'A 16-year-old has a plushy doll?".
Well guess what? I do.
I was in the midst of thinking when a knock was heard at my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. I saw a pinkette step into my room. It was my personal maid.

"Ohayō Princess!" Virgo said. "Master would like to see you in his office now."

"Okay." I said uninterested.
Seriously all those years he ignored me and neglected me, but now he wants to see me? Huh.. it's probably because his worthless life needs me to do something for him.

-At Jude's Office-

As I stepped into his office I noticed he was looking out the window, so his chair was turned away from me.

Look how polite he is? His daughter comes to see him and he doesn't even turn around to greet her!

"Lucille." He says turning around. "How have you been?" He asked with a straight face. LIKE HE EVEN CARED? SO WHY WAS HE ASKING!

I decided to keep my cool on. "I've been fine."

"I see." He says, looking down to do paperwork. "I've decided you'll be getting married to my business partners son, Sting Eucliffe."

What! WHAT! 'He decided' that I'm to marry his friends son! Who the hell does he think he is! It's not like years ago! Stupid old man!

"Well listen here, Jude. I will not just marry whenever you decide. Ill marry when and whoever I want!" I shrieked at him emphasising the 'I'.

"You will call me Father!" He said sternly standing up from his chair. Oops! He only ever does that when he's serious. "And you will marry Sting whether you like it or no! This is a great opportunity to get more money and land!"

"And why do we need more money, more land? Don't we have enough land to start a city and enough money to build freakin' 10 space ships and send them to space and still have money left over, Jude!" I screamed.

"I SAID CALL ME FATHER!" He shouted. When he shouted like that I always got scared. "AND DONT YOU EVER TALK BACK TO ME YOUNG LADY!" He said punching my stomach, then slapping my face.
I doubled over, trying to breath.

"YOU WILL MARRY STING!" He shouted more. "NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

I could barely breath, let along stand.

"I SAID GET OUT!" He said kicking me in the stomach again, knocking me back a few metres.

I stood up out of sheer fear.
"Yes, Father." I squeaked while limping out of the room clutching my stomach.

'I will leave this place if it's the last thing I do.' I thought to myself as I walked down the hall.

--------------------
ONLY 1 MORE VOTE FOR A NEW CHAPTER!!
A/N: Cliffhangerish! Anyway if you want a dedication just comment or follow or vote!

25 votes for the next chapter! Remember it's not 25 votes on this chapter it's just 25 votes on the story in general, so don't forget to vote on every chapter!

Buuuhhhh-Byyyyyeeeeee! (^_^)-/