Chapter 20 - Together?

I woke up in the hotel room that me and Natsu had... Shared.

I tried to get up but something was weighing me down by my waist. I look over and see Natsu's arm draped over me. My cheeks turned crimson. Worse than Erza's hair.

I tried to move his arm but then he pulled me closer. "Lushee! Don't leave me." He mumbled in his sleep. I decided to stay where I was since I didn't want to wake him and it was pretty chilly in the room. Natsu's body temperature was abnormally warm but he had always been like that since we were kids. I
snuggle up closer to him with my hands tucked up to my neck and my arms against his bare chest. After a while I fell asleep again.

The next time I wake up, I'm cold. I look up and see Natsu is no longer there but I could hear the shower on. Wait! Did he see me cuddled up next to him?! I started to panic and flushed red. I lay back down on the bed and could hear Natsu humming a familiar tune to himself.

I decided I needed a shower. I went over to the bathroom door and knocked loudly.

"Natsu! Hurry up I want in the shower!" I shouted through the door.

"Oh! Sleeping Beauty is finally awake?!" He said in a joking voice.

A few minutes later I heard the shower turn off the Natsu stepped out with a towel around his waist.

I covered my eyes and blushed. "Natsu! Put some clothes on!"

"Why? Don't you like what you see?" He says and I knew he was smirking.

"Ew! No you perverted potato!"

"Potato?" He asked.

"Yeah potatoes are thick, in other words dense. You are dense. You are a potato." I explain.

"I'm not sure if I've to take that as offensive or a compliment." he says as I facepalm.

I leave and go into the bathroom and take my shower.

^*^

I step out of the shower and dry myself off with one of the fluffy white towels. I look around for my clothes and then realise I didn't bring any in with me.

"Natsu~" I shout.

"Yeah?" He says.

"I forgot my clothes can you get them." I say embarrassed.

I heard him laugh. "What ones?"

I hadn't set any clothes out for me. I'm such an idiot! "Natsu cover your eyes!" I warn him.
"Or else!" I shout.

"H-Hai!"

I step out with a towel wrapped around my body and walk over to the bag of my clothes. I try to pull some out but they were stuck.

"Natsu. Help me!" I tell him.

He starts stumbling towards me with his eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes you Potato!"

"But you said-"

"I take it back!" He opens his eyes warily.

He holds the bottom of the bag while I tried to pull some stuff out of the top. I tugged really hard and then fell backwards.

Natsu's eyes widened. "Umm..Ermm... L-Lucy.." He says staring at me. I have a funny feeling what's happened..
I look down and see that my towel fell.

"KYAA!" I say grabbing my towel again and covering myself.

"I don't mind." He said smiling. He didn't get it...

"But I do!" I screamed.

^*^

After the 'incident' we decided we needed to buy a house.

We both got changed and left the hotel, leaving our stuff to get picked up later.

We had been walking around the town of Magnolia, Natsu walking with his hands behind his head lazily and me staring at the ground thinking about what had happened earlier.

"Why don't we both buy a house?" He said.

"That's what we're doing you Baka!" I say.

"I mean together! That means we can save money and we can be best friends again!" He said excitedly.

"T-Together?"

^*^
Sorry about the short chapter but I'm really busy today and I don't feel well!

Next chapter will be bigger hopefully!

Buuuh-Baaay (^_^)/