Chapter 5- The Goodbye

A/N: I love this video (the one I added ^^) especially near the end when Virgo says "He liiiikes you!
Anyway thanks for the votes!
For the next chapter, I'll update after 20 votes! 'Kay!
This chapter is dedicated to
FairyTail_66 Thankyou for supporting this story and always voting!!! Arigato! ('*')
-----------------
The Goodbye
Lucy's P.O.V
-----------------

I stayed off school for the rest of the week after the service. Natsu only came round once and it was on the Friday. Mums funeral was on Monday. And now I'm sitting crying in my room. Everyone is leaving me Mum, Dad just stays in his office all day and shouts at me if I go to see him and now, Natsu is leaving me. How could he? Tears started streaming down my face as I thought back to that day.

---------------------
FLASHBACK LUCYS P.O.V
---------------------

"DING DONG"

"Yay! That must be Natsu here to see me!" I thought to myself.

I swung the door open to find my pink-haired best friend at the door.

"Hey Nats-" I noticed his red puffy eyes. "Natsu?"

"Hey. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah. S-S-Sure." I stuttered. I was worried. Why had he been crying?

He came in and we walked up to my room. I tried not to let my curiosity win but I couldn't battle it anymore.

"Natsu. What's wrong? Why have you been crying?"

His face went blank for a moment and he avoided eye contact with me and his bangs were covering them. I thought he wasn't going to answer, so just as I was about to say something, he opened his mouth.

"I'm leaving" He said emotionless and a blank face. What? Why was he leaving? He must be joking, Right?

"Stop kidding around Natsu." I tried to make myself believe he was joking, but then I remembered the promise we'd made to each other years ago... We said we'd never fool around like that...

"Natsu...?" I tear rolled down my cheek. "Why?..." I started sobbing.
The worst part was, he looked totally unaffected.

"I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore." he deadpanned.

That hit me in the chest like a baseball bat and I fell to my knees.
"Why?.... Why are you leaving?... There's something wrong about me. Isn't there? That's why everyone's leaving me, Right?" I cried. "First Mum, then Dad won't even talk to me and now your leaving me."

"Goodbye Lucy." Was all he said before standing up and leaving the room.

I watched him leave from kneeling on he floor.

"Right, Natsu?" I muttered to myself through tears.

-------------------
END OF FLASHBACK
-------------------

'And then there was one.' I thought to myself while looking at a picture of Natsu and I at the park and he was pushing me and I was screaming at him to stop.

The memory made me smile but then the previous memories came flooding back and that smile wiped away.

I curled up on my bed, hugging onto that photo while crying.

I eventually drifted off to sleep.

-------------------
A/N: Why did Natsu leave? Why was he totally unaffected by it?
Find out in the next few chapters!
Remember to vote, comment and follow!
When I get 20 votes I'll upload another chapter! The reason I do this is because I feel more inspired when people vote and comment!
Also if you'd like a dedication just comment!

Buuuub-Byeeeeee (^_^)-/