Chapter 16 - The Voice

A/N: The media I added is what Lucy describes in this chapter!
Hope you enjoy!

^*^
LUCY P.O.V
^*^

"I don't like this one either." I say sighing. Jude had made me go out wedding dress shopping with my Personal Maid Virgo.

"Well what are you looking for, Princess." She asked with an expressionless face.

"I don't know... A new life maybe?" I say sarcastically.

The day after Jude had taken me home, Sting came over and was very angry at me for getting caught, just like if predicted. So now the marriage is back on, as much as I dislike it, and I've got to pick out a wedding gown.

I took off the white dress I was currently wearing and went over to a big rack of white dresses. The owner of the shop gave us a private room with all the different wedding dresses they had and I just had to pick one so they'd make one in my size.

I flipped through them until I found one that caught my attention. It was white and sleeveless. I don't even know what to say! It just looked perfect. It wasn't too fancy and over the top and it wasn't plain and dull. It has a natural look to it.

"I like this one!" I squeal.

"Please stand over there Princess while I get it for you. I did as Virgo asked and stood on the elevated platform while she got the dress.

She brought it over to me and I took off the thin robe I was wearing and slipped the dress on. Virgo zipped up the back for me and I looked down at it. It made me feel like a real princess! It has gems encrusted on it forming the pattern of branches, at least that what it looked like, and the way the skirt part of it flowed so sweetly. The back of it trails onto the floor a little bit and he bodice part hugged my curves just nicely. It didn't feel too itchy or irritating. It was perfect. I may not agree with this wedding but I can still look nice, right?

"I want this one!" I say.

"Okay, Hime. I think the waist need to be adjusted a bit though. It looks baggy." She said.

"Yeah, I think so too."

Virgo informs the owner of what things need to be adjusted while I look at the shoes. I didn't really mind what shoes I was wearing since my dress covered my feet so I just picked some white wedged with gems on the front.

After I paid for everything we left and went home.

-TIMESKIP - 1 MONTH-

I was standing in a room by myself, shaking. In a little while I'd be going out in front of everyone getting married to Sting Eucliffe. My name would be Lucy Heartfilia Eucliffe.
I didn't like it.
Sting and I had met with each other a few times to try and get a way out of this. I'd ran away again and was only away for an hour before my Father found me. He took me home and beat me. This was only a week ago. I still had a black eye and visible bruises on my face an arms. I stared at myself in the mirror. Why did I let him treat me like this? Oh yeah to save Natsu's life. I wouldn't mind being beaten and burned, as long as Natsu's alive.

I took out some more foundation and concealer and started putting it over my bruises and around my black eye and winced at the pain.

After I was sure they were hidden enough, I stepped out of the room to find Virgo waiting on me. She was wearing a different attire from her maid one but it was still black and white. Instead of her usual white maid hat, She was wearing a white bow.

"Ready, Hime?" She asked and I nodded in return.

We arrived at the church we were supposed to be getting married in and I took a deep breath. Virgo led me up the stairs to where Jude was standing and I reluctantly took his arm.

"You better not mess this up!" He says into my ear. I was handed a bouquet of flowers and then I heard music starting. The familiar tune which you heard at weddings. Jude tugged at my arm and I looked at him. He was glaring at me. Oh right, thats my cue.

I begin walking down the aisle with my arm linked with my arm linked with his slowly. People turned and looked at us, smiling. I smiled back at them.

I looked up at Sting standing in a black tux. He smiled at me and again, I smiled back but I'm pretty sure it probably looked more like a grimace.
Once I'd reached the alter, I gave a girl who had been following me whilst gently throwing petals, my bouquet and I took Stings hands in mine.

The priest started talking but to be brutally honest I wasn't paying attention. I decided to listen in a bit.

"-These two people present come now to be joined. Therefore if any man can show any just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else here after forever hold his peace-" They priest was cut off by a girl with short, light blue hair standing up.

"I object!" She shouts. I didn't know her so I looked round to Sting and his eyes were wide and his mouth was open.

"Y-Yukino?" He stuttered.

The priest was about to say something when they church doors swing open.

"I OBJECT!" A loud familiar voice shouted. I turned and faced the doors and I'm pretty sure my face was the exact replica of Stings.

^*^

A/N: Hope you enjoy! Today I'm staying somewhere without wifi so I ant promise an update tomorrow or Sunday. But there's still hope for a Sunday update! Don't worry I'll still be writing loads of chapters!

Buuuh-Baaaay! (^_^)/