Chapter 7 - Unexpected Guest

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading! 200+ views! Thank you! Please vote, comment and follow (I'll follow back!)
I was typing something and it spellchecked to Pip Floorwalker?????
Is that normal???
Also I'm updating now because I won't have wifi until Sunday!

Onwards to the story!

---------------
Chapter 7
Lucy P.O.V
---------------

I have to leave this place! I can live like this anymore! It feels like everyone is controlling my life apart from me! Ughhh it's soo frustrating!

I was sitting on my bed devising a plan, A way to get out. I decided to pack a bag first.
I picked a plain suitcase and opened on my king sized bed. I shuffled over to my drawers and grabbed the plainest clothes I had so I wouldn't be stand out, being the daughter of Jude Heartfilia, it wasn't easy looking plain. Plus Jude was one of the most richest people in the country.
I took some skinny jeans, some vest tops, some long sleeve tops since I didn't know where I'd end up tonight. I picked up some folded hoodies and jumpers and left one out for me to wear. I took some of my own money. I wouldn't ever take Jude's money. I do not need help from him. I also picked up my phone, iPod, chargers for both of them and my earphones.

Once I'd finished packing clothes and stuff I grabbed my toothbrush, hair brush and some hair bobbles. Just as I was about my late mothers necklace she had given me I heard footsteps approaching my room. I tried to grab my bag in time to hide it before he/she knocked but failed.

The person knocked.

"Hello?" Said an unfamiliar masculine voice. "Can I come in?"

"Uuuuhhh....." I said as I stuffed my suitcase under my bed. "Wait I'm getting changed..." I lied.

"OK." The voice said.

After I succeeded in hiding the suitcase and the remnants of me packing away things, I walked to the door and opened it to find a blonde haired teen around my age standing there.

"Ummm.... Can I help you?" I asked unsurely.

He stuck his hand out. "I'm Sting, Sting Eucliffe!" He said. Wait that name sounds familiar....

"Aha! That's the stupid guy I'm supposed to marry!" I thought to myself.

"Wait! What?" He asked staring at me.

"OOH! Did I say that outloud?" He nodded. "Oops." I smiled shyly. "Sorry I didn't mean to call you stupid, I'm just mad at my heartless dad!"

"I get it." He says stepping into my room. When he stopped into the room, I saw a scar on his eyebrow that I didn't notice earlier.

"Sooo..... What brings you here Stench?" I ask.

"My names Sting!" He says annoyed.

"Oops...."

"Anyway... Aren't I allowed to see my Fiancé?" He leaned in as if he were about to kiss me and a immediately moved back.

"What are you doing?" I asked frustrated.

"Trying to kiss you, Luce!"

Luce? Didn't someone else call me that? Oh yeah him. That brought back painful memories.

"Don't call me that!" I said clenching my teeth.

"Aww you look so cute when your mad." That's it he's mad me mega mad!

"What do you want bumblebee?" I asked icily.

"Woaahh there missy! You don't have to turn all evil on me!" He said with his hands raised in defeat.

"What? You gave me a nickname so why shouldn't I give you one?"

I couldn't stand being near him so while he sat on the bed I sat on the floor. Anytime he got nearer, I repelled.

"I don't bite!" He said in a hushed tone.

"But you might sting!" I said clearly aggravated.

"That's it!" He said standing up.

'Finally he's leaving!' I thought to myself. But instead of leaving, he sat beside me, shoulder to shoulder. I did not like it but I refused to move!

I looked over to him and saw him staring under my bed. I followed his gaze and found my half-filled suitcase. Oh Crap!

He stood up to go look at it an I grabbed onto his arm with all my strength and he just shook me off like it was nothing and walked over.

He pulled the suitcase out from underneath the bed and looked at it, then looked at me.

"Your planning on doing a runner, aren't you?" He grinned evilly.

-------------------

A/N: What do you think Stings gonna do? Tell her Dad? Follow her?
No one knows apart from me!

Happy: I know!

Me: how do you know?

Happy: Cuz I looked at the next chapter you've written!

Me: You stupid cat! *Walks over to Happy and starts strangling him*

Plue: Pun Pun!

Levy: Well... Okay then.... I'll guess I'll say it! Buhhh-Byeeeee! (^_^)-/

Me: Hey that's my line! *Death Glares*

Levy: Uhmmm..... S-S-Sorry Author-Chan......

Don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment!

30 votes for next chapter!

Buhhh-Byeeee (^_^)-/