Chapter 9 - Friend?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Chapter 9
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Previously...

I took a deep breath. "I'm ready!"

"OK." Sting holds the rope tightly and I climb out of the window.

"What the hell am I doing?" I thought to myself.

As I begin to dangle my legs from the window my heart begins to race. "On second thoughts...." I say to Sting.

"You're going to go down!" He says sternly.

"OK." I begin to walk down the wall, while Sting holds the rope. it was kinda like abseiling but more dangerous since we weren't using real equipment.

As I got closer to the window underneath my room, I gasped. My Dad was staring right out the window of his office.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I lost my balance from shock. At first I thought he was staring at me, but then I noticed he was just looking outside. Phew!

"Is everything OK?" Stings shout-whispers out the window.

"Yeah Jude's at the window, but he hasn't saw me yet."

"OK, continue then but stay as close to the wall as you can!" He says.

I begin down the wall again, and I look downwards immediately regretting it. I let out a little yelp. I took deep breaths and kept thinking, "I'm almost at the wall, I'm almost at the wall." Over and over again.

Just as I thought I'd reach the wall without being clumsy, I misplaced my foot and fell a metre from the building and landed on my back.

"Ouch!" I whispered.

"Are you okay?" Sting shouted quietly.

"I think so."

Then I noticed movement from the office window, my Dad.... I mean Jude had been standing at. I think he noticed me falling. Oh Crap! He was trying to focus on looking out but it was dark so it'd be hard to see. I swiftly put my hood up just incase he saw me.

I start untying the rope from around my waist and let it go. It starts going upwards as Sting pulls it up. I wait a few minutes before I can see the outline of the suitcase in the darkness, starting to lower downwards towards me. Just as it's almost above me, Sting loses his grip on the rope and it starts plummeting down and just as it's about to crush me, Sting catches it again.

"Whoops....." I all I hear from my room.

"You Baka!" I half whisper/shout at him. I untie the rope from the suitcase and let him take it back up.

"Hide it in my cupboard." I tell him. He disappears from view and comes back. then I remember Jude...

I look back at the window, and find him staring at me but I don't think he knows who it is. He starts to turn away and I think he's gonna come outside.

"Sting! Go distract him then leave!" Sting darts from the my room window and a few moments later he's with Jude in the office. I don't know what he's saying but I take this opportunity and drop the suitcase off the wall then manage to get off the wall. After about 5 minutes I hear a car engine.

"Please don't be Jude, Please don't be Jude!" I chant to myself, with my fingers crossed. I look around to find a red sports car with Sting driving it.

The window rolls down. "Hop in!"

"Whaaaa? Why?" I ask him confused.

"Won't it be faster to run away if you've got wheels?" He asks smirking.

I sigh in defeat and get in the front passenger seat.

"So where d'ya wanna go?" He asks me.

I think for a minute. "I think I'll go to the train station."

-15 mins Later- At the Train Station-

I hop out of the car and wave to Sting. "Thanks again! See ya'!" I say walking to the train station, then I remember something and turn back to him.
"Could you dispose of this?" I ask Sting while I fiddle about in my pocket. I hand him my IPhone. "Jude'll try to track me down with this, so destroy it, drop it off a cliff, set it on fire, I dunno just get rid of it." I say.
He nods and I walk away.
I can hear his cars engine start again and then the car horn going. Without turning I put my hand up and wave.

I look at the train schedule and decide I'm gonna take the first train that's going to the furthest away place. After looking a bit more, I decide I'm gonna get the train to Magnolia.
I sit on the bench on the platform waiting for the train. I start to have an urge to listen to music but Sting has my phone. I sit on the bench for a while when I remember I have my iPod, but it was in my suitcase and I couldn't be bothered to go and get it so I will just leave it.
As it gets later, it gets colder and the train still hasn't came. I try to get the hood to cover my face to keep the cold out and so cameras don't see me.

-15 Mins Later-

The train finally came. I watched as it drove up the line, getting closer and made a screeching noise as it stopped. I got on the train quickly since there weren't many people around and sat on an empty seat waiting on the ticket man to come round.
As I sat in my seat, I couldn't help but hear the people behind me taking.

"I can't give you anymore medicine to stop your travel sickness! You've already had twice the amount your supposed to!" A girls voice said.

"Blehh... Please......Bleeehhh...... Wendy..." A male voice said. Wendy? Huh I guess that's the girl. Why does that name sound so familiar. And why does her voice sound so recognisable but not at the same time?
"We need to get back Rogue!" The Wendy girl said.
I would have turned around to see who it was, but if I recognise they voices they might recognise me and I can't risk being noticed.
When the train stopped I quickly grabbed my belongings and got off the train quickly to try and not be spotted.
I saw a big board that looked like a town map and walked over to it. I was disappointed and annoyed to find someone had vandalised it so I could no longer see the actual map.
"Uh!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Are you okay?" A female voice asked. I turned to find a petite, blue-haired girl around my age.

"Ummm.... Not really. I'm looking for somewhere I can rent an apartment. But the board kinda well.." I gesture to the board.

"I see.... I can take you if you want!" She says cheerfully.

"Could you?" I say smiling. She nods.

"So I'm Levy what's your name?" She asks sticking her hand out towards me.

"I'm Lucy!" I say shaking her hand.

"Well then come on Lu-Chan!" She asks smiling, then her smile disappeared. "Can I call you Lu-Chan?"

"Yeah sure! It's cute!" I say.

Her smile returns and she squeals in excitement while dragging me off.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Not as long as the last one but you know it's not short as some of them soooo.... Anyway thanks again for 350+ views!! Comment for a dedication, vote for all the chapters and be awesome!

Buhhhh-Byeeeee (^_^)/